Mod a DLC and move it to Xbox

Wakish

Okay I've been experimenting with taking my Oblivion or Skyrim saves from Xbox, moving it to my computer, modding it, and moving it back. Doing things like changing items, adding or removing them, killing NPCs all work. But when I used a texture mod and moved my save over, it didn't work because the texture isn't actually on the game. One example of how one of you can help me is by telling me how I would download an expansion like Shivering Isles for PC, and move it to my Xbox. If I learned how to do this, then I could really start modding my Xbox saves more. I'll do all the work myself, I just need to know if it's possible and how to do it, Googling it hasn't given any results so far. And if any of you tell me to just play it on PC or something, I would if I could, but my computer sucks, I get 10 fps in Skyrim on lowest settings.

Unfortunately the Xbox doesn't lend itself to being modded too well. The fact that you can edit your saves is nice, but in order to get textures and such in game you would need to edit the bsa files if the Xbox even uses them. I don't own one so have no clue there. If the Xbox pulls the texture resources from the disk, then there is nothing you can do for that.