NO POWER ARMOR HUD mod (Request for Assistance)

eddyg86

Hello!

I published this mod ages ago http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9409/?

It used to work - but now, if you will see my attached screenshot file on this topic, this is the best state i can currently get the mod.

If anyone has any idea (again, see screenshot) why this Ammo and Power Cell isn't removed, when every other asset of the Hud has been commanded invisible or off-screen?

If you have any idea what I might be talking about, again, see screenshot, and then download the latest version of the mod, which unfortunately has the problem shown in the screenshot, or point out where that ammo/power cell text might be located so we can command it off-screen?

This is a mod which has been requested and I'm constantly being asked to update it, even if I personally would prefer to leave modding FO4 until they finish releasing DLCs.

p.s ignore the compass showing in the screenshot, i got rid of that already.

Edited by eddyg86

This is the best we can do at the moment, it seems. Very sad. But also - weird. That yellow text - I found the texture file for it, made it transparent, nullified, and it still is loading from somewhere, intact.

But yeh it utterly destroys my immersion, that remaining counter. how the frik does my magical power armor magically know how much ammo is left in my magazine AND how much spare is ready as a total?