Will skyrim nexus beat elderscroll nexus on number of mods ?

seweryn

65 members have voted

1. 1. Will skyrim nexus beat elderscroll nexus on number of mods ? What are your thoughts ?

• Yes, it will.
    • No, oblivion rulez.
    • Evenly matched.
    • Too high system requirements for skyrim to beat oblivion
    • Same as Fallout 3

So what are your thoughts on the subject ?

Will Skyrim beat oblivion on number of mods or maybe the other way around.

Oblivion have around 24 k of mods so it is impressive number.

For example Fallout have around 11 k.

I would really like to skyrim beat oblivion since everyone is saying how oblivion was buggy and lame at the beginning.

From what I see skyrim is much better now then oblivion was at the beginning but it was worse then morrowind.

That are my thoughts only,

Cheers and share your opinions. :D

Edited by seweryn

I think it will. People are making mods everyday and I've even started messing around with textures myself. It's been a week (or so) and there are hundreds of mods. Not to mention that the Creation Kit isn't here yet... Agreed many uploads are just savegames but you've got to admit that Skyrim got a great start.

After 5 years, sure, Skyrim might have as many mods available as Oblivion currently has. Of course, mods still still continue to be made for Oblivion just as they are for Morrowind. I think we will see a HUGE number of mods for Skyrim here during the first several months after the release of the Creation Kit. I am hoping Skyrim has the same long lifespan Morrowind and Oblivion have enjoyed.

No, the system requirements are decently high compared to a lot of what people have, but that's not the real issue. Mods can help with that, in fact, making more optimized textures and whatnot.

The real reason why I think Skyrim won't have as many is because your title says will it beat TESNexus on number of mods; this includes Morrowind, so no, I don't think so.

But your description says otherwise, stating the comparison is really with just Oblivion on The Elder Scrolls Nexus. That is quite possible, so if that's what your question really is, then yes. I think it'll surpass the amount of mods made for Oblivion. Including all the crappy noob mods and anime and huge boobs/nude mods. :/

I think it will beat Oblivion at this(or at least I hope so). Of course this will take a couple of years to be done, but as more and more people get new PCs/buy the game and with Oblivion getting old now, the chances are big.

No, the system requirements are decently high compared to a lot of what people have, but that's not the real issue. Mods can help with that, in fact, making more optimized textures and whatnot.

The real reason why I think Skyrim won't have as many is because your title says will it beat TESNexus on number of mods; this includes Morrowind, so no, I don't think so.

But your description says otherwise, stating the comparison is really with just Oblivion on The Elder Scrolls Nexus. That is quite possible, so if that's what your question really is, then yes. I think it'll surpass the amount of mods made for Oblivion. Including all the crappy noob mods and anime and huge boobs/nude mods. :/

Number of mods for morrowind on tes nexus is around 2 k so it isn't a great number.

Oblivion on the other hand have 24 k so the number is quite big compared to morrowind mods.

TES Nexus is mostly place for oblivion mods not morrowind mods.

If morrowind have there like around 11k then I would say that it is a place for morrowind and oblivion but since the difference is like 24 to 2 so I say that tes nexus is a place for oblivion mods.

I think it will beat Oblivion at this(or at least I hope so). Of course this will take a couple of years to be done, but as more and more people get new PCs/buy the game and with Oblivion getting old now, the chances are big.

You must take into consideration that most pc nowsdays can run oblivion and not everyone pc's can run skyrim so that is also a thing to consider.

I have been thinking around this, but not about Skyrim, nor Oblivion: Rather World of Warcraft and the Expansions. Skyrim will be a lot of fun and awesome mods will be developed by AWESOME people who take their time creating these for us for free. But as with WoW, Skyrim will never beat Oblivion! When TES: IV came, we saw a totaly new RPG, with a ton of new features none had seen before. Same goes for WoW, it will never be the same!