Taking requests for followers

FoxyFullmoon

The feathers are fine. The look is pretty spot onto what i had in mind.

Just took him through his audition (A dragon), he did pretty well considering he has yet to receive the overpoweredness equipment setup. Once i set him up, he'll be a great source of dps.

Is he marriageable and stewardable in his current state? I'm guessing probably neither, as the former wasn't requested and the later isn't in the scope of the project (but might be possible anyways. I'll experiment later)

Edited by Zenahk

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, he is neither since it wasn't requested. Marriage is possible if you'd like me to update it, but I can't make him a stewerd without changing the voice type, as vanilla argonians weren't given dialogue for being stewerds. Edited by FoxyFullmoon

Drat.

Ahh well, can't be helped. Its a shame that beast races can't become stewards without changing their voices.

Dezlah is fine without marriage options. I'm sure i can find some husbando alternatives if i'm willing to sort through the thousands of waifu mods.

Ok, I'll be finishing Skyquest's mod tomorrow. It's almost done, there's just a lot of time consuming dialogue to go through and I didn't want to make everyone else wait because of one mod.

I'll have Zenahk's mod posted tonight most likely. I have one other request after that for a person that messaged me.

Aaads, I'm not sure if your request is within my abilities. I can't create custom clothing, so it would have to be something that already exists on the Nexus. I'm not a user of UFO so I'm not sure what you mean exactly, but I don't think I have the skill to make them acknowledge other NPCs. That would probably require scripting.

Foxy if you really cant make such a thing as unvoiced dialogue work just let me know, I was hoping for this mod, but really I cant seem to get it right with kit having tried to do it myself before so I understand completely.

Creating any sort of dialogue with the kit seems hard to do. The instructions are convoluted and unspecific, they assume to much and are not direct and abc.

I wish I could find a better guide to using the kit.

I think someone should write a full length guide actually. A ebook.

Should be like : you have loaded the masters now, to do this (objective) start by clicking this button here, which is located here.

Then find this by doing (****) this exactly. Here is what you will need:***** Software and hardware.

For dialog this blank located here must be filled out to: (****** and because (*******). This button circled in red dose this.

An example of doing this would be for a quest this***.

To make a non voiced follower simply speak with your character, in a simple conversation unrelated to a quest do this****.

To plug in dialog files, do this. Also see obtaining editing and splicing a word pool on page 88.

Then 104 about applying this to a follower in the above objective. Also see: converting voice files to skyrim usable format how why and when on page 6488. Subsection on basically converting files. To learn about the types of usable and convertible files in context see: ******.

See page 108 to 288 about know confusing bugs and the required bypasses in context to whatever it is specifically you are trying to do.

To attach a simple quest to a follower do this*** A example in context would be: see steps 1-10 and the things circled in red.

Like that. Then maybe I could do it.

......................................................................................

So if you do manage to do it, feel free to tell me how in the name of the gods you managed,...and..if you can relate that: also describe the technical processes for walking on water, and spontaneous on the spot unaided levitation, in real life...which by any indication... if you can relate this c kit info in a simple direct and concise manner....you should be able to do also.

Edited by skyquest32

Foxy if you really cant make such a thing as unvoiced dialogue work just let me know, I was hoping for this mod, but really I cant seem to get it right with kit having tried to do it myself before so I understand completely.

Creating any sort of dialogue with the kit seems hard to do. The instructions are convoluted and unspecific, they assume to much and are not direct and abc.

Should be like : you have loaded the masters now, to do this (objective) start by clicking this button here, which is located here.

Then find this by doing (****) this exactly. Here is what you will need:***** Software and hardware.

For dialog this blank located here must be filled out to: (****** and because (*******). This button circled in red dose this.

To make a non voiced follower simply speak with your character, in a simple conversation unrelated to a quest do this****.

To plug in dialog files, do this. Also see obtaining editing and splicing a word pool on page 88.

Then 104 about applying this to a follower in the above objective. Also see: converting voice files to skyrim usable format how why and when on page 6488. Subsection on basically converting files. To learn about the types of usable and convertible files in context see: ******.

See page 108 to 288 about know confusing bugs and the required bypasses in context to whatever it is specifically you are trying to do.

To attach a simple quest to a follower do this*** A example in context would be: see steps 1-10 and the things circled in red.

......................................................................................

So if you do manage to do it, feel free to tell me how in the name of the gods you managed,...and..if you can relate that: also describe the technical processes for walking on water, and spontaneous on the spot unaided levitation, in real life...which by any indication... if you can relate this c kit info in a simple direct and concise manner....you should be able to do also.

I plan to try a little bit more before I give up, but if all else fails, you're ok with a standard voiced follower?

I plan to try a little bit more before I give up, but if all else fails, you're ok with a standard voiced follower?

There is to point to that, there are thousands as such her on nexus right? Ones best is all one can do though, and I thank you for your time and effort.

There is to point to that, there are thousands as such her on nexus right? Ones best is all one can do though, and I thank you for your time and effort.

Well I completely redid all the dialogue again and still no luck. I don't know why it was working and then wasn't. I'm finishing up the standard voiced version right now. Thanks for your understanding. :smile:

Edit: Hold on, I think I figured it out! :D

Edited by FoxyFullmoon

Well I completely redid all the dialogue again and still no luck. I don't know why it was working and then wasn't. I'm finishing up the standard voiced version right now. Thanks for your understanding. :smile:

Edit: Hold on, I think I figured it out! :D

wonderful! how goes it :)