[LE] How do I add custom Weapons/Armor to a Standalone Custom Follower?

Exactly. Now you're getting it!

ok cool thank you for the help. I been pulling My hair out over this for the last 12 hours. Also this idea will most likely be added into Ashes2Ashez MAFK as well as he and I have been working together on trying to solve this.

I will make sure your contribution in this is remembered. Thank you so much

You're welcome.

ok I got the sword in game just fine. but.. the armor is there too in her inventory but when she puts it on she is naked completely.

Should I check the file paths of the files then to make sure the armor points femalebody_1?

Also in the inventory tab it shows with the skin I am using and way off center, not centered up at all.

So I am wondering is this just a result of bad file paths in the Armor and Armor addons? (possibly in the nifs themselves?)

Create an outfit, drag the armor pieces in it, then set it as her default outfit in her inventory tab under her actor record. She should now equip it.

ugh but I wanted her to have the Forsworn Armor as her default outfit. She's a Redguard after all. I enchanted the Black Rose armor too so its way better than the Forsworn armor.

Screw it I want her to wear the Black Rose Armor so I guess I will have to make it an outfit

No, make the forsworn armor default, then drag the Black Rose Armor into her inventory. According to default follower behavior, if the Black Rose one has a higher armor rating, then she should equip that one when actively following you, and the forsworn one when not.

Create an outfit, drag the armor pieces in it, then set it as her default outfit in her inventory tab under her actor record. She should now equip it.

nope... shows up naked in the CK window now too

ugh but I wanted her to have the Forsworn Armor as her default outfit. She's a Redguard after all. I enchanted the Black Rose armor too so its way better than the Forsworn armor.

Screw it I want her to wear the Black Rose Armor so I guess I will have to make it an outfit

Thats the way I had it the first time.

Maybe its a mistake in the file paths of the Black Rose duplicates and the actual nif files themselves?