Post your prospective ideas for DLC.

pulseoflight

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Horse armor. Seriously. It should also include horse combat though. Also possibly a dragon mount. Would be more of a "mount DLC."

2. An Aldmeri invasion.

3. More shouts and spells.

4. How about a DLC that finishes up the story of the Dwarfs? I mean according to lore we have no real idea where they went. They just disappeared. Would be an entirely other realm.

5. Some more marriage options would be nice, but that shouldn't be a paid DLC imo.

Edited by marharth

"aldmeri invasion"

"werewolves vs vampire war"

I think the consensus is more war... if they include an aldmeri invasion DLC it should take place after Stormcloak victory.. kinda like a "haha, told ya so!"

This!

I give all my fingers for this one :tongue:

I Think they should bring back cyrodill and morrowind expansion packs like for cyrodill it would be the aldomiri dominion or w.e they call themselves rule and be sort of like the Nords vs imperial quest in skyrim where u choose a side and try and reclaim cyrodill for the empire or crush the imperial resistance for the thalmor

I never played morrowind due to its shocking graphics but im sure they could come up with something

Also i hope there will be a anchiet dwarven city with actual dwarfs alive the last dwarven civilization, and can actually be a dwarf too

Edited by Snowman1991

I want an addon, that lets you have a castle with a village in the end, plus more fighting and skyrmishes to take over holds tied in with the story of the aldmeri dominion of course. Maybe even go on raids to other provinces.

More exploration!

Hands down in the future we need to be able to own our own ship and be able to go on a pirate raids! Visit ports and lay them to waste,

nord style. :biggrin:

The most important thing i definately see tho, is to go on with the story about the aldmeri dominion and to shed more light on that development, however it will turn out to be, together with gameplay improvements and the possibility of managing and owning your own property (think castle+ attack/defend missions, starting campaigns and in another future addon maybe have the chance to explore summerset isle).

Edited by Nadimos

How about a DLC that enables you to go into a full on PVP arena online?

It could enable :

Player v player

players v creature/s

creatures controlled by players v players or other creatures

Would be good for bragging rights :)

Bethesda will never make Skyrim online in any way.

That said, I'd like to see a DLC that returns the Arena.