We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

Ustengrav

csgators

So I think I found everything inside. Got the note, got the shout, jumped/shouted my way into the secret room. The map does not say it's cleared. Did I miss something? Does anyone else have this problem? Does it say cleared for anyone else? Edited by csgators

So I think I found everything inside. Got the note, got the shout, jumped/shouted my way into the secret room. The map does not say it's cleared. Did I miss something? Does anyone else have this problem? Does it say cleared for anyone else?

I've found that certain areas won't "clear" because they are attached to a quest. One big one that comes to mind is when you have to go after three books for the orc librarian in the college. I ended up going back to a place that I'd already been to. When I was at the end of the dungeon, I noticed (like you) that it wasn't cleared. So I did a shout in the room and a red dot appeared on my compass. I went everywhere and couldn't get at the target. Later on, when I got the quest and went back, the place had changed some internally (the vampires were actually alive, but all were dead my 1st time in) and there was a door where I'd swear there wasn't before. And - yup - it lead me right up to the last baddie. Then it was cleared. I've seen this multiple times since.