0% Pickpocketing?!? Come on!

dheat

Nope, i have got every single one, and i pick them right after one skill train and such on, i have no idea how you are able to do it?

Are you sure you skilled the first perk 5 times? You know, increase the % chance by 20, 40, 60, 80 and finally 100%? If not, I have no idea why I was able to pickpocket that much more than you.

But at that specific point where I had a 0% chance to steal the gold, this chance was not increased while the target was sleeping. The amount of gold before (maybe 100 or 200 gold less) was 10+% while not asleep. Does anyone know if that's a bug?

There is a mod that does that for you, released by Shittakaburi

File at http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=858

Description:

Wait...wait...I'm the most bad ass pickpocket in the land...I've picked the wedding ring off Jarl Elisif the Fair and replaced it with a long taffy treat... I've snatched the shield off a Riften guard while he looked me square in the face...By god, all the women in Whiterun are walking around in leather bikinis because of me! And you are telling me I have only a 90% chance of picking an apple off a sleeping beggar? Not only that, but you say I have literally no chance of grabbing that staff off the crazy elf in Winterhold simply because it's worth more than some arbitrary amount? One of us is crazy, Bethesda.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, pickpocket is fixed and the fix comes in three flavors:

98% max chance, 5% min chance

95% max chance, 5% min chance

90% max chance[original chance], 5% min chance