Skyrim: The Extended Tomes

iansaltman

You just use the condition, "IsInside" or something to that effect. It's used for the shout "Storm Call" you have to be outside for that to work, so it's there.

+1 to Mark and Recall, invisibility and lock spells.

As a plus, having the Divine Intervention spell to use in enchanting should be fantastic.

In Morrowind I used a lot the Divine Intervention amulets. They were very useful at the end of a very large dungeon, or simply if I got lost in a cave.

I enjoyed Middas a lot in Oblivion, some conjurated creatures were very fun (melon atronach xD).

Some more variety in conjuring creatures should be awesome.

Waterwalking - Spell, potion and enchantable effect

Levitation - With all the mountainous terrain, it's more than time for this spell to make a comeback. Spell, potion + enchantable effect!

Summon Golden Saint (are there even any resources for them?)

Feather

Fortify <Skill> maybe?

And why is candlelight in alteration when it should be in illusion? And calm/fear in illusion when it should be in alteration? Those things are really annoying.

I'm kinda glad Chameleon is gone. It was always overpowered and isn't really needed. At least it wouldn't be if Muffle actually worked properly.

Chameleon is needed I think, having to cast invisibility over and over and over after even the smallest touch of an item is not only annoying, it defeats the whole purpose of invisibility...

+1 to Mark and Recall, invisibility and lock spells.

As a plus, having the Divine Intervention spell to use in enchanting should be fantastic.

In Morrowind I used a lot the Divine Intervention amulets. They were very useful at the end of a very large dungeon, or simply if I got lost in a cave.

I enjoyed Middas a lot in Oblivion, some conjurated creatures were very fun (melon atronach xD).

Some more variety in conjuring creatures should be awesome.

Do elaborate in this "Divine Intervention"

Also I was a frequent user of the Midas Magic plugin for Oblivion, I would definitely want to incorporate some of its spells.

Waterwalking - Spell, potion and enchantable effect

Levitation - With all the mountainous terrain, it's more than time for this spell to make a comeback. Spell, potion + enchantable effect!

Summon Golden Saint (are there even any resources for them?)

Feather

Fortify <Skill> maybe?

And why is candlelight in alteration when it should be in illusion? And calm/fear in illusion when it should be in alteration? Those things are really annoying.

I'm kinda glad Chameleon is gone. It was always overpowered and isn't really needed. At least it wouldn't be if Muffle actually worked properly.

The main purpose is to add more spells, but I could do some mixing in terms of spell class.

I'm partial to Chameleon, as long as it's not too easy to get 100% Chameleon, I think it should be fine.

Chameleon is needed

-snip-

Yes, it is.

Divine Intervention is where in Morrowind it would take you to the nearest Temple of the Nine Divines, Almsivi (sp?) Intervention is where it would take you to the nearest Tribunal Temple, the temple of the 3 "Good" Daedra of the Dunmer religion. The Daedra who are considered to not be wholly evil, Azura, Meridia (I think), and one more I can't rightly remember.

Wouldn't a Divine Intervention spell cause players to miss events? Im thinking of the thieves guild quest where...

you have to kill the guild master and escape the flooding dungeon, if the player teleported out of the flooding dungeon they would miss the start of the next quest, returning the key.

Wouldn't a Divine Intervention spell cause players to miss events? Im thinking of the thieves guild quest where...

you have to kill the guild master and escape the flooding dungeon, if the player teleported out of the flooding dungeon they would miss the start of the next quest, returning the key.

This has always been a large issue with the mark/recall spells, or anything like teleportation or leaving a dungeon early, I remember a quest in Oblivion where you were approached for a quest while leaving a dungeon, but if you teleported out it would break the quest. So what does it come down to? Either I have to find some way to dis-allow these types of spells to be used for ALL sorts of quests, or the users would have to tread with light feet when using it in interior spaces.