Is it legal...

Goliath978

Double post.

And yes...the guy 2 posts up said hat

They are not, the 360 isn't the same as the PC version, each contains unique code that you buy a licence to use. There's nothing wrong with running the game from the unprotected executable, there's plenty wrong with stealing the game.

meh I bought two new copies of fallout new vegas for the ps3. When I got a comp that could handle it at a good setting I pirated it. I was sure as hell not going to buy the same game three times. And I seriously doubt in the legal system that they would pursue of even have a case with proof of purchase of the same game for another system. You gave them their money for the intellectual property. But then again your definition of wrong and mine are most certainly different.

Look... the odds of prosecution are somewhere between slim and none, but... really? Didn't you kids ever hear not to kiss and tell?

As discussing piracy in any way is against the site rules I will shut this down to prevent any more wannabe pirates from being banned for insisting on their right to break the site rules. :rolleyes:

READ THE RULES it could save you from being banned!

Bben46, Moderator