ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

True Anthropomorphic Race

TheDragonEpmperor

Oh goodness, Yes I'd love to see some "true anthro" mods out there, with canine types especially. The wolf race mod for Morrowind was my favorite <3...

Personally, I too dislike the "anime" styled ones too, because people always just throw that up when ever you're looking for something a little different.

And seriously, why bring lore into a modding thread? I didn't really see people complaining about lore when someone made some AK mods for oblivion O:? .. if you don't like it, don't download it?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the idea of this but I'm not against the anime styled ones. They're interspecies thing to me. Though some races I'd like to see as true beast races would be horses, dragons, bears, various types of monkeys/apes, wolves, dragons, turtles, tigers, lions, birds, rabbits, foxes and that's about all I can think of for right now. Though I feel the dragons need to have the ability to fly and not like an actual dragon like the other's thread was about. More like the wolf from the first post. If these could all be done and thrown into a big race pack then I would be happy in skyrim for a while :tongue:

Oh and as a personal thing I'd like to see zoras and gorons from LoZ though not cartoony.

Agree with you there TKHawke if we get makein a big race pack or Get someone to do that

And I reelly Hope More are agree with me about the True Anthro Races

Big race pack...♥

I'm on!

Modders we shuold Add more True Anthro on the Skyrim as Race mods

And PLEASE NO MORE ANIME CHAR MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the spirit! I just love the idea itself.

Im not an a experienced modder but i swear, i'll support new true anthros ^____^ !

I work usual in ps cs5, to make some effects, textures i could be useful in these stuffs.

By the way, how about feet part?

In Oblivion the beast race couldn't add boots because animal feets.

example: Soqui race ->

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/20802-4-1226091425.jpg

Animal Boots and gauntlet like feetarmor... great idea with realistic feet implementation the proper armor

PS: I would add both true anthro and humans with cat, rabbit ears and tails (if it isnt a replacer or only replaces like under 10 NPC's with those looks and gives my own character the choice to be one) 1) Because they look great 2) Because it would be realistic in terms of humans interbreeding with khajit or orcs (imagine grey orclings (half human half orc) they could either turn out to look normal in terms of size like orcs or humans or could be like twice the size of humans, as a mutation) at times... who can know the ways love moves along???

Edit: Perhaps a small dark shadow behind feet (attached) when they 'touch' the groudd to make it look more like they are walking on the ground than in air... if it is possible

Edited by Aokami

Animal Boots and gauntlet like feetarmor... great idea with realistic feet implementation the proper armor

PS: I would add both true anthro and humans with cat, rabbit ears and tails (if it isnt a replacer or only replaces like under 10 NPC's with those looks and gives my own character the choice to be one) 1) Because they look great 2) Because it would be realistic in terms of humans interbreeding with khajit or orcs (imagine grey orclings (half human half orc) they could either turn out to look normal in terms of size like orcs or humans or could be like twice the size of humans, as a mutation) at times... who can know the ways love moves along???

Edit: Perhaps a small dark shadow behind feet (attached) when they 'touch' the groudd to make it look more like they are walking on the ground than in air... if it is possible

Yeah, but it wouldnt work well with any kind of armor.

Hm, and about shadow on the ground, it could be nice mod for all of the races :>

This is what I wanted to accomplish with my KATS mod. I always felt the beast races should be digitigrade.

http://static.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/40853-1-1320018050.jpg

Also with armor plating for the feet:

http://static.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/40853-2-1320018445.jpg

I plan on reworking the models and doing something similar with the Skyrim Khajiit whenever the tools are available.

RP

This is what I wanted to accomplish with my KATS mod. I always felt the beast races should be digitigrade.

http://static.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/40853-1-1320018050.jpg

http://static.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/40853-2-1320018445.jpg

I plan on reworking the models and doing something similar with the Skyrim Khajiit whenever the tools are available.

RP

Since you have skeletons for each race now, it should be easy to give the skyrim khajiit new skeletons and animations, it won't have to be jury-rigged like in oblivion.

img

img

RP

As I've said in another thread, if you do, please model real boots (cover paws completely) and not only leggings, like in your Oblivion mod.

And, now that I've had a look at the feet on that mod, you should remodel them and make them a bit thinner - Cats paws are only about as wide as their 'wrists', when you have a good look at them, so yours look a little on the big side.

They're also a bit long.