⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

True Anthropomorphic Race

TheDragonEpmperor

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wondering where did you see that Elvinkun?

It's official statement, CK is comming "sometime" in January and will most likely be integrated with Steam.

It's on Beth forums, Bethblog, Nexus mainpage...

Well it could be worse. Like ... 1.3 patch :D

Somone tell me why Argonian and Khajit women have human boobs.

Lizzards don't have boobs.

Cats have a whole set.

With that said:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/9/95954/1694972-844808_this_thread_is_unclean_super_super.jpg

Antrophomorphic races as they are made in 99% of all cases are trite, unimaginitive and stupid.

Edited by Ellderon

Cats have a whole set.

With that said:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/9/95954/1694972-844808_this_thread_is_unclean_super_super.jpg

Antrophomorphic races as they are made in 99% of all cases are trite, unimaginitive and stupid.

They are no stupid and they are Usally not in use in games at all Human lover, and one more thing Huma like races are used To much Everywhere and I haven't Found ANY of the Anthro race anywhere (as Playable)

Can you Tell me exact game Where to find the playable Anthro race with out The Elderscrolls And WOW?

I like how people stop by threads just to say they really dislike it / the OP / the world. That never get's old.

But as for anthro or, let's just stick with "furry" in games, you get plenty, just don't look in america, look in Japan.

Either way, I don't think the Khajiit are really that flawed, they could have better feet, but then again, it's not that bad and lorewise, they might be more "human" than they actually seem, so the feet might be tolerable and as for 8 nipples... That's purely up to one's opinion, but basically... The same as with the feet.

But yeah, the Argonians sort of contradict even the TES lore, since they are lizard race hatched from eggs, yet they seem to have purely mammal-like physical characteristic. But I guess that was said many times... and I also think that making them into... mire or less unisex being would really not get them much popularity :biggrin:

Cats have a whole set.

With that said:

They are no stupid and they are Usally not in use in games at all Human lover, and one more thing Huma like races are used To much Everywhere and I haven't Found ANY of the Anthro race anywhere (as Playable)

Can you Tell me exact game Where to find the playable Anthro race with out The Elderscrolls And WOW?

They aren't?

What so imaginitive about simply taking a human and sticking a head from a random animal on it's body (+ maybe a tail), while ignoring everything else?

You want to make new races, you might as well try and make NEW races..not kitbashes.

I'm al lfor INTERESTIGN races.

Cats have a whole set.

With that said:

Nah, more like 70%, but it depends purely upon the source material. Also keep in mind that pretty much every alien race in media is anthropomorphic, and doubly so if they're a speaking character, yet games like Mass Effect get tons of praise for it's aliens.

Your average furry fanfic? Sure, it's going to be probably the worst thing you'll ever read, but take a gander at Lackadaisy or Blacksad and you'll see something better.

The internet is sadly overflowing with bad anthro art and media, but that doesn't mean there isn't good stuff out there.

As for Khajiit, there's definitely some variant of them that has eight tits, but the more humanish ones have two, it's just how the lore goes, and for argonians, I am all for them being flatchested. In fact, I prefer them that way.

hmm.. well, these races are to to be anthropomorphic, they're suppose to be human-like at least, i think jsut adding paws and digi legs/feet to them would be good enough, the whole boos thing would be alittle weird for most "normal" players. but also i think skyrim would also need more hairstyles for the animal races as well, id love to have some kind of unique emo/scene hairstyles on my fox furry race, and i mean also long, feminine emo hair too~ id love that