True Anthropomorphic Race

TheDragonEpmperor

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im still waiting for lilmothiit, but luckily we have someone working on it right now

That's the best news I've heard!!! :woot:

I'm really looking forward for playing skyrim again as a fox!

I know right?! I cant wait until its done and fully functional, or maybe if someone a bit faster can make one since the person making it isnt the greatest. Add some new dialogue and racial slurs in it like "Fluff" or whatever I dont know. Its the only mod that I am really looking forward to besides one that makes all of tamriel available

Yeah it does looked very cool yeah and Maybe Anthro Lions will be real cool and SnowLeopards Wil for sure fit the Landscape very well Any more ideas will fit Skyrin in Location of nature?

allso I thought to make a new topic and close it maybe and make a poll lit i made on this i think

Edited by Pyrothraxus MoonStar

Yeah it does looked very cool yeah and Maybe Anthro Lions will be real cool and SnowLeopards Wil for sure fit the Landscape very well Any more ideas will fit Skyrin in Location of nature?

allso I thought to make a new topic and close it maybe and make a poll lit i made on this i think

We already have Khajit which are anthro lions, and you can make them look like snow leapords as well (which I frequently do), but I think Wolf, Sergal, Fox (or combine with wolf but use sliders to adjust between) We already have dragons (or close to it) with argonian, and cats with khajit. Not sure what else wed really need, but more is always better.

To try and link this to a similar thread, what are your opinions on hybrid anthro races (for example, Human/Khajiit, Human/Argonian, Imperial/Khajiit, etc.)?

It depends on how its done. Ive seen a khajit mod that made more human looking khajit and they looked... just horrible patches of fur randomly and bare skin randomly it was just horrid in all honesty. If it looked good then that would be great, but otherwise Im not sure.