AoG - Overhaul support

zdswulyx

EDIT 2 : OK after did some sketch, this should be good enough right >>> GTG can be useful for transfering any items to companions. You must have disposition more than 90, currently must following you, and lastly at least you have one faction that is same with the target

Nice! This fixes an incredible problem of the original game. I have doubts with the last point though. For example, Brother Martin ever get to share a faction with the player?

Yess exactly ! that is intended,

imagine that you got close to people but nor your family or group, can you exploit them. No right ? if possible that is just small chance...

consider brother Martin is a stranger, and a stranger should take care of himself.

in the real world many stranger will reject the helps because one or two reasons such as self-pride / virtue / avoid awkwardness / avoid goodness patology etc ...

well ... this is the best solution I came up to not cause chaos at least, for now :smile: maybe later I have a better solution

because I know, it should be permitted since Martin can be called brother-in-arms

it's just I try to prevent unwanted behavior. Cause some mod may make the NPC follow player but not as true follower ... that's my point

• 3 weeks later...

GOOD NEWS AoG v 43.00 can PREVENT Savegame bloat ISSUE !!!

- W h a t ' s N e w -

v43.00
- NEW! Dynamic Object Purger : AoG can TOTALLY declare your savegame is FREE from BLOAT !!! I've created the code from scratch, I could say this is the next generation of the great Clean Up mod. Info about bloat >>> (see Official bug here). BIG Thanks to : Tiawar, Forli, Llde
- AoG Torch : pc light on torch wrong validation bug fixed, Drop Lit Torch issue bug fixed