AoG - Overhaul support

zdswulyx

I think I've seen that luggage mod, a bag that can be carried or dropped and have visual appareance

it is already been made, but I can't recall the mod title pardon me... it looks interesting to me :) the idea is nice

Thank you, for your consulting

but I always did my best to stay in the topic

but then.... I just decided

I will stay low from now on :sleep: less promoting, or not at all --- play safe

anyway the idea for repair equip is up and ready

changelog AoG v33.03
- now all NPC will repair their own equipment after combat, I think this is essential (brainstorm by motarx & zdswulyx.Thx!)
- Greed Force : retweak the script better validation

I also saw that mod, but you summon a chest and use it. Am I wrong?

In this idea the Lugguage is a creature that follows you around. I do not claim to be original, just I think there is none like this.

About self promoting, of course it is up to you, but I'd be just a bit more careful.

I don't like rules like "don't do that" I prefer to present "how to do stuff."

In this case, to any thread you think about self promoting honestly ask yourself "given this message would my mod help?" if yes ask also "maybe I should also suggest some other mods to complement?"

For example if somebody ask about a "more immersive experience" AoG helps (thanks to the more clever guards, the new yeld system...), but you can also suggest Open Cities and Crowded Cities...

Edited by zdswulyx

yes exactly like that, and I get your idea in previous post

good luck with that :) modding is fun (but if stuck in same unsolved problem, this is not fun)

you should copy some of CM companion script, and learn how to create animation for NPC (not creature obviously, since you need to access the mimic pet)

if you and motarx not told me about equipment health, I will never know that our enemy is puny. Carrying broken stuff all the times, shame on them

Usually is not a problem with enemies, after all they usually need to do one fight. After the fight with main character they are dead or it's game over. I am aware there a few exceptions, but in most cases is pretty much like this.

The problem is really grave with companions, they never fix their equipment and after a while they fight without protection or weapons. Read here about it. With companion is actually double stupid because you cannot easily give them equipment.

Edited by zdswulyx

you got that right, one battle decide the fate of both side. it is typical,

but will be different if we use npc can yield mod.

the enemies will be spared and the broken equipment will be some trouble later on

also .... my companion is always lone cute dog wolf, so I don't know any of this broken equipment issue.

well... with AoG now the human companion (and enemies) will care and maintain their own equipment then :)

in modeling and design I am a complete newbie, but

if you want to learn how to create some animation you should install Blender version 2.4 (not later or latest version), that's what Elbethien/Betty told me. she is senior designer

the program itself is free

is all companion mod always make them in PlayerFaction ?

Of the mods I know, Fluffy Follower Frill does not add the followers to any faction at all. All follower data is stored in an array, and the data in the array is used to issue script commands to make the followers act appropriately. As a result, the user experience might be a bit rough around the edges, but compatibility has its price. :tongue: So if you are planning to make something rely on PlayerFaction, FFF should probably be listed in the incompatibility section. No idea about CM Partners or that Companion Share and Recruit thing, as I have never ever used them myself.

I thought I saw a mod with reverse pickpocketing already? Something from lubronbrons? Or maybe I misread something in the description of that thief mod... ? o_O

Edit: Somehow quotes always get an extra line of empty space, and I cannot get rid of it. Odd...

Edited by Contrathetix

Contra !!

it is good to have you here, thank you.

now I know what I must do.

Thx to both of you

yes. it is my mod new fresh but no good feedback -- I am sad :sad:

EDIT : everybody should should just call me ' L ' that's better and shorter and happier me

EDIT 2 : OK after did some sketch, this should be good enough right >>> GTG can be useful for transfering any items to companions. You must have disposition more than 90, currently must following you, and lastly at least you have one faction that is same with the target

Edited by lubronbrons