Just Curious

SadisticIntentionsXI

Well, I sadly do not have NV yet, and probably won't get it for a little while, but I seen a few mods for it that I think would be great for FO3 if they're is a way to convert them backwards to work for FO3. They are Type 3M Body Replacer and Type3 M Outfits. I forgot who created them, but the body looks great, and I'd like to see some of the outfits created by the modder in FO3.

D'ya want the body replacer or the clothes for it?

aah,them two.

It's not difficult,download the mod,put the meshes and textures folder in your fallout3 directory,open the geck,select an outfit,create a new one and replace the meshes.

And for the body replacer,i think you should search in the GECK body or female,and you have to find female's body,then do the same think as before,open the body and replace meshes.

If you don't know how to do it I can do it for you.

Edited by Sette1893

D'ya want the body replacer or the clothes for it?

aah,them two.

It's not difficult,download the mod,put the meshes and textures folder in your fallout3 directory,open the geck,select an outfit,create a new one and replace the meshes.

And for the body replacer,i think you should search in the GECK body or female,and you have to find female's body,then do the same think as before,open the body and replace meshes.

If you don't know how to do it I can do it for you.

There is a problem with that.. I don't know how to use the GECK..I have tried a few times, and failed both times,even at simple things..so I avoid trying to use the GECK, or else I'd have done this myself. :(