Every action has an animation

glensh

This request maybe be simply because of my OCD. But a mod I would like to make or seen made is when the character does certain actions, you see it with an animation. Such as eating and drinking, after selecting a food from inventory it is followed by a animation.

Is this possible?

COULD do it. From what I can tell just wouldn't be practical with the way the game works now. The way animations work (Other than movement, attacking animations) seem to override controls. So if you where to say drink a potion while running a way from a Troll, you'd have to stop running to do so I'd imagen which isn't ideal. Really all depends on how animations work in the creation kit and how they are imported to the game.

COULD do it. From what I can tell just wouldn't be practical with the way the game works now. The way animations work (Other than movement, attacking animations) seem to override controls. So if you where to say drink a potion while running a way from a Troll, you'd have to stop running to do so I'd imagen which isn't ideal. Really all depends on how animations work in the creation kit and how they are imported to the game.

The gothic series had that sort of thing.

You'd have to stop and spend a few seconds drinking a potion.

Pretty, but the wildlife in gothic 3 is already a pack of exploit abusing buggers, and that made it significantly hader to heal in battle against them.