How old does she look  

51 members have voted

1. 1. How Old does she look

• Younger than 16
    • 16-17
    • 18-19
    • 20-22
    • Older than 22

Oh wow I was looking at that not too long ago , I didn't realize that was you , i love the mod idea and can't wait to see what comes of it . And her voice fits the character very well , I am very appreciative of you helping me out here :)

So yeah , your name and the link are definitely going in

I never expected to run into so many issues .... it's on hold for now , because I cannot find where the exported facegen data is from creation kit . I checked the location it's supposed to be in , and other places , and have no idea where it is . Also the body didn't take on the preset from bodyslide , so I need to figure that out too , as well as making all the skin colors and tints match . Massive headache . I have a martial arts class to go to so hopefully I can finish her by tonight , and start working on the AI/Voice Acting tomorrow . Other tiny issues but those I can easily figure out .

It'd be nice if developers took the time to make sure everything works properly :P everything on my end was done how it's supposed to be

It's in a folder structure and named like this:

actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\*Your_Followers_esp_File_ Name*.esp\*ID_#*.nif

The tint mask is in a similar folder structure (facegeom becomes facetint) in the textures folder.

I'm hoping you know how to merge the Racemenu or ECE nif export with the CK export. If not,she is NOT going to look like your character - she will have the standard Skyrim female horse face...

Edited by triptherift

Triptherift - Yeah that's where I'm stuck , it's not in that location , and yes i can merge them but i need to find out where these damn exports are being saved . There's no option to set a default folder ? Because right now , yes , she is a horse lol , with a blue body (that I'm hoping is only a CK issue) and by blue I mean one color all around blue no detail at all .

woodsman30 - haha no you're not weird that's actually what I'm trying to aim for. I think I'm going to stop putting spaces between punctuations too (theres a reason , long story). It's annoying me now. Anyway, the vote is to say how old you think she looks , not how old you think she should be . So you're on the same page as me, but like I said earlier trying to make her look older either results in a more manly look, or outright hideous and disproportionate. So I think I'll upload her as a teen follower, non-nude, but obviously we'll have those special snow flakes who switch the body out manually anyway lol.

So thankfully everything seems to have stayed where it was upon waking my computer up, and hopefully I can finish this and get a script to my voice actor, script some AI, and upload her for everyone to enjoy. The only teaser I'm giving is this .... my voice actor is from Denmark , has an accent, and fits the character pretty well. I foresee some good things coming from this.

Also for a last name I was thinking Selvtillit . It means "confidence" in Norwegian .

And this is so effing weird ... searching my computer returns a shortcut to Selina's ESP (the exported facegen data) but it can't locate the actual file itself ....

Edited by NerevarII

If I can't figure this out I might just send the head mesh to somebody to take over and make her for me. I can't even save the .esp file. It won't save , or it will but won't be anywhere. I'm assuming it gets deleted right after saving. If anyone wants to help make her into a basic follower , that'd be appreciated.... then I can add in the scripts and voice and all the other good stuff .

edit: okay so i found out where the stupid thing saved .... even though i choose the facegeom folder to find it easily , it ended up in my data folder -_-

You know, i wonder about the thought process behind the things these developers do, if any thought was there at all . I'll edit this comment to keep it updated .

edit: So I'm making progress . IF YOU'RE WONDERING HOW I FIXED IT READ FURTHER !

Not sure what did it but I closed out the creation kit and lost all my work so I started over .... but before opening again I also closed steam, set my folders permissions for Authenticated Users and the rest of the things to "Full Control" , and I saved the .esp file before working on it. This allowed me to not only save the file successfully, but also export the facegen data successfully. Still working on her....

edit: cool so I guess i broke my game somehow. There's the money sign "$" in front of almost everything text-related, mostly menus/titles, and I get a ctd trying to go to ivarstead. Honestly at this point I've broken skyrim so many times I might've hit the 100 mark by now. I can reinstall everything again....though I'd really rather not. I'll see what's up with this s***

edit: Okay so I've had enough of this . I'm calling it a night and I'll continue tomorrow . Looks like I'm gonna have to reinstall skyrim because only God knows what the hell happened . I'll polish her up tomorrow , and fix her forehead and/or hairline discoloration and other tints .

Edited by NerevarII