Another CTD

Deleted2433418User

so.. after the newest update.. my game ctds.. i started a new game(clever me) and hey presto.. CTD... in the same spot,every friggin time.. i got to Red Rocket,meet and greet.. go under,along or around to look down at the world..and.. whooaa,is it getting dark already?? nooo little grasshopper.. it´s a Bethesda games so.. IT´S a CTD!!! hoooray!! cheers and a roaring applause... anyways .. does anybody have a fix??

*Edit* apparently Concord is the sinner.. but i have´nt gor a single mod affecting that place.. i even started a brand new game,again,went through the tedious start-up and ran past Red rocket.. i could even see Concord..and crash..tired loading a saved game to try to get in another way.. nope.. got as far as the museum.. Concord crashes my game.. from every friggin direction.. how?? just how to fix this???

Edited by Guest

without any mods and ENB it works.. now for trial and error...again..remember the times when an update meant you didn´t have to disable all and then try to find out what the jimerycadoo was messing it up?? neither do i...

and i verified it.. LOOTéd it,dang!.. i nearly went as far as to shoot my machine.. but in another 86 mods or so..give or take interactions betwixt various mods.. i shall succed... or not...