[REQ] Demonic Wings

turken

Sup folks, though about trying this myself so checked around some with tessnip, but can't say i understood much, and this might not be doable without creation kit.

but i might aswell ask ^_^

REQ: for equipable Demon/Dragon style wings. Like Alexander Wolf did for Oblivion.

Could prolly "borrow" his dragonwings.nif and give him nice big credits, since he didnt write anything on his mod page about not using his files (http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5480).

nude replace+vp007's horns mod+destruction dual casting+ *hopefully inserts wings here* = One Succubus coming up.

//Thanks ahead to anyone that bothers reading this, and Alexander if your here on skyrim nexus and dont want any one ells using your files, post!, ill apologize in advance xD

Well shout sound would be easy enough, just find a sound you like rename and replace the current one in data folder, though wouldnt be lore friendly, since its supposed to be words = effect.

Hmm if you want, and you upload/link the sound files in question, i could try lowering the pitch some and maybe adding some bg noise to make it sound a bit more "darth vader like"

Edited by turken

• 3 months later...

Several things need to be explained regarding this request:

1. Alexander's Dragon Wings were made using Oblivion vanilla assets, thus it is illegal to use them in Skyrim. Furthermore, Alexander is not currently a member here.

2. Any mod for Oblivion, even those the author tagged as "Resources" are only allowed as resources for Oblivion. If you want to use a Resource that was uploaded to the Oblivion site, you must get new permission to use it in Skyrim, unless the author has specifically stated it may be used in Skyrim on his mod page. (The same goes for Fallout 3 mod added resource assets, and for New Vegas mod added resource assets as well.)

Oblivion Resources are not automatically Skyrim resources and uploading them without explicit permission from the original author will result in the mod being taken down, and a high probability of a ban for the Skyrim uploader.

I am working on a succubus race for skyrim and we will have wings, horn, and tail. I will most likely release the horns, and wings in a separate mod so people can have those without making a succubus character. I have pictures on the mod talk forum about it with pics. Another person is working on the wings for me and hoping to get an update soon about them.