ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Skyrim PC inventory can't turn items

Satangel

• 2 weeks later...

On my instalation to move in the quick menu I use the "W" & "S" keys and to rotate the item image in the main inventoty the method is:-

1) Highlight the item.

2) Move the pointer into the image area.

3) Hold down the LMB and move the mouse to change orientation. ( Left/right rotates about the vertical axis and up/down rotates about the hrizontal axis.)

4) release the button.

On my instalation to move in the quick menu I use the "W" & "S" keys and to rotate the item image in the main inventoty the method is:-

1) Highlight the item.

3) Hold down the LMB and move the mouse to change orientation. ( Left/right rotates about the vertical axis and up/down rotates about the hrizontal axis.)

4) release the button.

I've done that, but it simply won't work :(

• 2 weeks later...

1) Highlight the item.

4) release the button.

Same here....also to note if you press "C" the item is magnified to the centre of the screen....but I still can't rotate!!

• 2 weeks later...

1) Highlight the item.

4) release the button.

Same here....also to note if you press "C" the item is magnified to the centre of the screen....but I still can't rotate!!

It's exactly the same here... Hopefully some kind of fix is found, ever.

• 1 month later...