Eat the Flesh

daventry

Now i dont mind being a Werewolf and kill a few people in a Gruesome way and iIts Awesome that Buying the Romance Amulet to strike up your first Love and Marriage, is Optional, but FORCING me to be a Cannibal is Not on my to do list.

I already told the Girl i will have no part in this, so why am i Forced to eat Human Flesh.

Sure i can just drop the Ring and leave, yet she is your New Companion. No Thanks.

Now Bethesda said through the Creation Kit you can twist and change the way you play the Game, so for a Mod i would like to ask that when i tell the Girl i want no part of this and help her clear the Cave, the Quest should End right there and not go further since i Already told her i want No part in this

I love how in the Game Everything is Optional and that you can Decide what you want to do or not, but i do Not like being Forced in Cannibalism, so why do i even get a Priest for the meal and receive a Ring.

Edited by daventry

• 3 weeks later...
Because it's another way of healing yourself, plus with the ring you also get boosted Stamina. Plus, it's something different, you an be a cannibal in the Fallout games, so why not Skyrim, i personally just finished the Cannibalism quest, and i'm eating people left and right, as long as i'm alone, but to each his own, it's just a quest, once you do it, you can drop or sell the ring and forget about it, sure the message asking if you want to eat or loot will pop up all the time, but you'll ignore it eventually, it's just a quest.

First couple of times i went into the hall of the dead, i killed her outright.....no negative effects as i found.

Im with you, i dont like the idea or want to be a cannibal....ever.

As others say.....'something different'

Taste like chicken apparently.

( insert arrow/knee joke here) optional.

if you kill her you fail the Cannibal quest, so you don't get the ring, but that's really all, but for me, i'm acctually trying to do all those quests, so i chose to be a Cannibal. Just like i chose to kill that dog barbaras or whatever.

if you kill her you fail the Cannibal quest, so you don't get the ring, but that's really all, but for me, i'm acctually trying to do all those quests, so i chose to be a Cannibal. Just like i chose to kill that dog barbaras or whatever.

You don't have to kill the dog to complete the quest.