The Night Stalker

eyk003

Favored Playstyle  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which vampire would you rather be?

• I want to be the night stalker!
    • I want to be the gluttonous beast!
    • Both sound good to me. Just let me drink blood and stuff.

So here's a general issue I'm trying to work out.

Let's say a vampire player likes to use conjuration, and is able to summon at least 1 creature to fight for him. Then he has a companion, so make that already means 2, Then let's say he uses vampire's servant and vampiric seduction within a short period of time.

That's 4 things following the player at once, 5 if the player hits conjuration 100.

Do you guys see any problems with this? Is it too many to make an impact, or overpowered? FPS concerns? Does this punish/reward conjuration oriented vampires unfairly?

Discuss! & Happy Thanksgiving.[/color]

-eyk

If people want to exploit mechanics, then they will do so. Vampirism already does little for mages so please don't make my second highest skill redundant. A possible fix could be making it impossible to have a thrall and a companion at the same time. You could write it off lore-wise as having the companion be unnerved by the strange devotion of the thrall.

As for suggestions, maybe you could include an optional esp to increase one handed damage and two handed damage to a slightly lesser degree. The idea behind it would be to cater to melee players who want to be a vampire by simulating the supernatural strength that the dead tend to possess (they get strength bonuses in the other games.)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
All I can say is wow. I have been looking for a vampire mod in skyrim for ages and nothing that I find ever seemed just right. But this idea of yours is amazing, I really cant wait till it is created and available for download :] I will be watching this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Are you Still Alive eyk? If you're still breathing there's some cake here when you finish the mod.

http://thmg.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Athenaia/Icons/th_portal_cake.png

Yummy!

cake! *_*

Sorry for the lack of update. I initially looked at the 3rd party modding tools everyone was using before CK came out and decided I'd wait til CK. Now that it's out though, there's a lot to learn and explore.

By next week I'll have an updated and cleaned up first post (or an entirely new thread up for ease of access and discussion), as well as a short update on how my CK/Papyrus learning is going. Also, did any of you guys see the clip of Vampire Feeding from Bethesda's own mod week? Holy s*** I hope they release it so we can use it >:0

TL;DR

Yes I still fully intend to create a Vampire based mod, Yes it will take some time as I have to learn Papyrus and the CK during my free time, Yes I want the cake when I am done!

• 2 months later...