• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talent:

Scripting - very low

Modeling - low

Voice Over - mid

Sounds - mid

Contact method: PM

additional information: I know how to mod (models,textures,etc) but am not a professional by any means. I am however very good at information gathering, managing and organizing data. I am of course open to voice acting as well, if you are interested in a mid to deep monotone. :)

Talent: Texturing/Skinning/Modeling/Cell creation/Animation/Scripting

Skill level: None :biggrin:

Talent: Voice Acting

Skill level: Medium

Talent: Writing/Storytelling

Skill level: High

Example of one of my questline ideas-

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/473120-puppet-strings-on-the-villagers-quest-idea/

Talents:

Writing (High)

Texture Designs (Medium)

Voice Acting (Medium)

If anyone is planning a project feel free to pick me up.

I'm a medium level texture artist and a voice actor - also VERY talented at creative writing.

I have a very random thought process and love to come up with new improvements and ideas.

I understand the value of thinking outside of the box in order to make mods work - and I have the skills

essential to being part of a modding team. I've participated in modding on different game engines - now

I want to be a part of the Skyrim modding community. If anyone doubts my abilities - I'd be glad to

prove them otherwise. I'm modest and know my limits - but I'm also seeking to expand and improve.

Talents

Voice Acting - Female

(Medium) - I'm not a native English speaker, but my accent is fine. I took acting classes so I'm pretty confident of my skills, but I never did actual voice acting.

Sound

(Medium-High) - I'm a musician (guitarist, bassist, drummer, singer), but I don't have all the structure to record a high quality sound, if anyone is interested I could send a sample of my high quality phone recording =DD (Which is pretty good... for a phone)

I'm very creative, I like to create stories in my head, but I hate writing (actually I just don't have much patience...) but I don't mind sharing my ideas.

And that's it! If anyone is interest fell free to send me a PM, I would love to help! :thumbsup: