Texturing: Very Low; Seeking Practice and Apprenticeship :wink:

Scripting: Low-Mid [Learning]

Quest Writing / Dialogue: High

Voice-Overs: Mid-High

Contact Methods:

Private Message or

[email protected] for email.

Additional information:

- I have yet to acquaint myself with Papyrus, but am eager to get stuck in and while I haven't worked in Elder Scrolls Scripting before, I have had garnered some experience over the years.

- I'm currently involved in "The Major Conversion Alagaesia Mod" (it's quite groundbreaking I advise checking it out), I have enough time on my hands these days to contribute to more than one mod at a time, I just wanted to make it clear that caught between two conflicting mod-workloads my attentions will go first and foremost towards that.

I'm VERY British (accent), though I can affect a variety of different RP tones and overly-dramatic voice overs. I'm well read and have had training in the theatrical arts (and performed quite frequently in my youth) on top of my admittedly limited voice-editing software, I believe I'm as good a candidate as any for Voice-Overs.

I have a very high quality PC, Wireless Headset with Prof Microphone and am enthusiastic about gaining more experience and knowledge of Scripting, but also any other skills I enjoy the entire creation process too muhc to limit myself to one field, so I'll gladly work on some simplistic modelling/texturing tasks in exchange for some apprenticing/tips lol.

Hello, Mystic316 here

Talent: Voice Acting

Skill level: High

Contact method: PM here

Additional information:

I own a professional recording studio which is constantly updating. At the moment, I'm working on installing a brand new vocal booth to produce the highest quality audio recordings.

I use Sonar X1 Expanded DAW along with the VS-700 mixing console and audio interface, Waves mastering plugins, high quality condenser and dynamic microphones.

I have a comfortable 4 octave vocal range and a north eastern American accent able to easily pick up other accents.

Will have demos in the coming weeks. PM questions. :)

Edited by Mystic316

Alithinos

Talent: Voice acting.

Level: Mid to High

Notes: English is my second language so my accent won't sound as somebody who is a genuine English speaker,but I don't sound very bad.I'm an amateur music producer and have my own home recording studio,so I can produce clear,very good quality recordings,at better bit/khz than Audio CD quality if needed.

Talent: Story writing.

Level: High

Notes: One of my best talents not only related to modding but generaly is story writing.I believe I can write good,interesting,original stories,but I need some time to get used to the process of turning a story to a working quest using the Creation Kit.

Contact Information: Please send me a P.M.

Edited by Alithinos

Talent: Cell Creation

Skill level: Beginner

Talent: NPC's - creation, editing

Skill level: Beginner

Examples: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9042

Talent: Testing

Skill level: Medium

Additional Info: I have nothing but spare time as I don't work, so I can devote a lot of time to testing your mod.

Contact method: PM

I have only just started modding with the Creation Kit but I am learning fast. And with nothing but spare time, I am quickly learning what does what within the Kit simply by playing with different options

EDIT: Could this thread be stickied? It would be a shame for it to get completely buried.

Edited by skorpion352

Talent: Storytelling

Skill level: High

Examples: http://worldwritsmall.wordpress.com/

Contact Method: PM

I'm new to modding but I've been writing for years and would love to opportunity to see something I've written come to life. I'm happy to work on established projects or bring forth my own ideas. If you need simply side quests, just some dialogue or longer more complex stories I'm your man. I'm even happy to just provide background details in things like books or other descriptions.

I'm a freelance writer/journalist/researcher by trade so I can produce words in any form.

Sven

• 3 weeks later...

One line to all the voice-actors or maybe the "thread-master" - who was this again?

But he's doing an awesome job... YOUR ARE AWESOME (whoever you are) !

Anyway:

The voice-actors (especially if they don't have samples at hand) - should say a line to their gender.

You can not see if "SuperSkyrimFan" is a "she or he".

Atm the contact looks like this:

"Hey, Super Skyrim Fan,

I am doing the Super Lumberjack-BrothersMod", it's a mod about super-guys - in the woods -

and their suuper male Rothweiler dog Humphrey. So would be awesome if you could send me some samples.

Greetz

Ryan

PS. if you are a girl - nevermind, but thanks for reading"

I mean it has the surprise-factor - but maybe that would improve a little the communication between modders and actors.

It's just an idea. :) If it is already said in the beginning of the thread it maybe should be stressed more.

TC

<-

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, sorry, I have that silly habit of sometimes inadvertently putting foreign words into my sentences :psyduck:

Ya need not be sorry. and it no a silly habit,.. it's who you are and DONT be sorry for who you are, it's all Kapia (it's all good)

If I may make an observation and I mean no offence to anyone. od do I mean to hijack this great thread, one statment and non more

It started way back with "The Xfactor" (as I remember) the US asked for or remaked that they could not understand one

of the judge's because of her accent, for crying out load, if she spoke as they did in her home county, yes I'd understand theres a problem

but she poke with a well educated English accent and didn't use her home slang and still got slaged and sacked. her accent is no different

than Simon's but who's got the stone to sack him. then there was the entrance of Skyrim and a lot of crap over the weird accents in the game

Anglisized European accents done because the US market needed to understand them.

We of the life outside the US have to learn to understand each other and learn the skills of listerning, if you want a char in a project to be a nord then:

Nords are based on Norway, Norseman/Vikings etc, so the sccent should have a flavor from that part of the world. To anglisize it destory's it.

A Scot should sound like a Scot and Paddy should sound different, after all they live miles about so when he says "Top of the Morn'n to ya" ya say

"it's a great day to be sure" and be done with it, get on with the day.

It frustrates and angers me that we are seemingly having to change to suit the US and the US is doing nothing to learn to understand the world. it feels

like we are loosing who we are.

I've said me piece, had me wine/gripe, spat me dummy

Thats the end of it