Forced Finishers/Deathblows

justcrafted

those finishing moves are linked to critical kills and perks. the more perks and bigger % of CK's you have the more you'll see the finishing moves occur...

I like this system that shows kinda your actor getting better throught training and expierience.

now you can be patient and go for the perks with CK's and finishing moves or wait for a mod to give you a 100% from the start :)

i unlocked a double wielding perk, with a finishing move of beheading, yesterday. looks nice...

Edited by Aheeia

I'd rather see less of it.. it seriously breaks the game, especially if you are to execute someone and your companion finishes him before you do, you have to stare at a wall for 3 secs till camera reacts.

I'd rather get rid of those slowed cutscenes in favor of 3rd person camera - like when you watch your companion decapitating someone (no slowed time, no wicked sounds of chopped down tree if you stab someone...). It would be far less disturbing and it would even look better.

Dunno if someone already mentioned this, but the killcam needs to be shortened. Once the target is dead and the "move" is done, it needs to be gone so the fighting can continue, because AI opponents moves around slowly while you are "locked" in killcam mode.

Especially noticeable in the tutorial if you manage to sneak attack one of the two going through the potion barrel in the basement. The guy in the barrel turns around and is almost upon you before you regain control of your character. Use a console cheat to gain stealth perks or make a Khajiit to see for yourself what I mean.

That's an interesting information, I'll try, thannks!

But there is something I don't understand:

The no kill moves mod has been created to avoid being hit by another ennemy when performing finish moves, but some say that the finish moves can be done only on the last ennemy standing!

How can we be hit by another ennemy if it's the last ennemy we are finishing!?

Tap forward + attack together, that's the finisher trigger. Learnt this from another member on this forum, but it won't happen unless it's the last enemy alive, their health is low, and they aren't doing anything. Just tested this, stealth kills/finishers the same trigger.

Is this true? :O

Yes, I was skeptical at first too, it most definitely triggers the stealth throat-slit kills 100% of the time, unless the target is sitting/sleeping/etc (and assuming you can kill them all with 1 hit). In combat however it doesn't always work as it seems you and them have to be in a certain position for it to trigger (related to how stealth kills don't trigger either unless the target is standing or walking), and they have to be the last enemy that has spotted you, and health is low, etc etc.