What's your Favorite Atronach

Sindrie

19 members have voted

1. 1. What's your Favorite Atronach

• Flame Atronach
    • Frost Atronach
    • Storm Atronach

Just curious, wandering what peoples' favorite atronach is and why if they feel inclined to comment.

My favorite is a toss up between frost and flame, but I think it goes to flame I love how fast she is she does the epic oblivion thing of pack pedaling while flaming melee atackers as they follow. though the man reason the flame is my fav is because it feels like (and i could be 200% wrong) her cloak is the most powerful of all the atronaches and her ranged and melee seems pretty powerful over i think jack of all trades master of none, Fost melee, storm ranged.

with the mage follower I plan on having a army of 3 flame atronaches or maybe 2 flame 1 frost for melee tank. (mage follower sumons them very regulaly for people wanting a extra atronach, and it lasts a long time I think more than normal) I also like the idea of them exploading on death all atronaches should do it not just flame, it's usefull when she is surrounded by draudr when she dies the eplosion hits all of them in last ditch effort to win.

I was overall dissapointed with the storm he seems to have verry low hp whenever i use him he get's plowed by bandit chiefs in like 2 hits also I hate the noise he makes though thats a verry minor complaint.

Pretty much the only reason i didn't pick the frost was because of he's so big he can't fit though doors, so frost thrall could be a pain especialy 2 cloging a door lol

P.s. any one else think the Frost atronach looks a like a bioshock big daddy his forward power attack is verry big dig daddy so that alone = BOSS.

I'm gonna be straight.......I choose flame coz of "She". Yes, the only female atronach, and basically fire actually does damage to almost anything?I dunno, but most enemy/creature I fought are frost resistance which I find frost atronach somehow useless and yeah, storm atronach has such a low hp that I think bears are much better~just sayin'

I haven't even had the option of choosing storm or frost guys yet. Do you need to have a high conjuration skill to get the option of having them?

ya when you get around 40-45 conj a guy in the mages guild sells frost and at arround 65-75 he sells storm.