Mods you hope for?

m3th0d2008

•  
  • I want horses that aren't retarded and run away rather than runing after enemies and murdering them. Also, slightly faster horses.
  • Make it so the game never forces you out of first person view, that includes while riding horses and the special moves.
  • Different dogs. I hate that my dog looks exactly the same as every other dog in the world.
  • More varied music. Got tired of it in a few days. Also, change the music system so it doesn't act as a warning for when there are enemies nearby. I think there was a mod for oblivion that did this.
  • Stronger dragons. I don't play at a very high difficulty, but the dragons are very weak when compared to other enemies. The first random dragon I fought with was a pain in the ass, killed me several times, but after that one I killed like 20 of them and never died again.
  • Smarter companions? Like, don't conjure giant ice monsters to kill a f***ing wolf, please. And try not to step on the traps ever god damn time.
  • Make horse follow you if you travel a long way on foot without quick travel.
  • Make quick travel more limited (by a paid transport system only).
  • Decent UI and fixed controls for the PC.
  • Better map. I hate the 3D map, doesn't help at all.
  • Different sized creatures. Like really giant giants and bigger trolls. It would be awesome if there was like a 1% chance of a giant being two or three times the size of a regular one, with a bunch of people trying to kill it.
  • Better ragdoll physics. When you try to carry people, SOME of them seem to have a reasonable weigh (some are really easy to carry, maybe because of the armor) but when they're falling they seem way to light. Also stop that s*** when you have a companion that uses lightning bolts and you kill a guy who was electrocuted and e flies across the room.

• High quality texture mod increasing texture resolution while staying true to the Skyrim art style
  • UI overhaul that takes advantage of PC controls
  • A traditional 2D map
  • New 3rd person camera for bow that is like the camera of Hunted: The Demons Forge
  • More hair styles
  • More cosmetic options (Lip, hair, make up colours)
  • Higher quality body meshes (e.g. HGEC)
  • Levling remap to a more traditional RPG (gain XP by killing or doing things but choose where to put it)
  • More armors and weapons (booty FTW!)!
  • Faster walk speed while maintaining other speeds (only walk is slow)
  • Horse for companion or shared ride with companion
  • better companion AI (avoid traps, don't attack when sneak and still hidden usw.)

]Different sized creatures. Like really giant giants and bigger trolls. It would be awesome if there was like a 1% chance of a giant being two or three times the size of a regular one, with a bunch of people trying to kill it.

This would be awesome. Just a 'rare' spawn for every available species. An 'Elder' Cavebear, etc. I would also love to see randomly generated 'rare' creature spawns.. Chupacabra, etc.