Completely Overwhelmed... :(

ZpIIlz

*heavy breathing*

well my fingers hurt a lot.

My Cameo's are software ipaid for you see as backgrounds, those are not real women, that is whats in my game.

Don't ask, i can't upload commercial software. Hell I can't even show screen shots in game.

But I sure can cook the games.

-------------------------------------

"RobCo Certified v2.esm" let me check mine. I believe that is correct, "RobCo Certified v2.esm" was T-sniped as an assembly and never repaired.

But I'll verify this.

Edited by Purr4me

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah. alright then. thanks for that confirmation.

I'll give the merged patch a go now. :O

[09054E49] <Error: Could not be resolved>
[090533A8] <Error: Could not be resolved>
[090533A8] <Error: Could not be resolved>
[09054E49] <Error: Could not be resolved>
>:[
The line 09 failing is still a thing.
Edited by ZpIIlz

I get a lock up on Roboco stuff.

I get lockups with 3 versions of xedit on that mod alone,m so I bet the issue is coming from companion core and roboco certified.esm.

I'm getting the same thing here.

Edited by Purr4me

as for tools access? you see all those tools? xedit needs to be in the games folder. and there is other programs too we can add to the tools assortments.

Oh. :|

There, I moved FO3Edit into Fallout 3 base folder. I, too now have the FO3Edit option in the Tools menu.

Leave DLC content on , use fomm to uncheck all and check 4 mods at a time and re-run the process untill that shows up again.

what does the plugin.txt file show?

working on that now...

you want to try your hand at fixing mods now? By the numbers.

1. we never edit *.esm files always convert them back to full esp file format.
  2. IF the geck won't edit master files so we don't. ( Common sense )
  3. once changed and verified the erros remain. then we can start.
  4. If the errors are now gone? we load that esp into the GECK and hard save it.
  5. verify errors are present or not or even if new ones show up.
  6. key ways to go about a repair on T-snipped mods.
  7. IF the problem is an entry, "condition" we simply remove the PLD1 edits. and save again in the geck.
  8. we use the GECK to put back each time we use xedit due to what it takes out each time we use it.
  9. we view results as a viewer only if the repair was successful.
  10. you need to know about a java utility that is used in order for some mods to even be allowed to load into the geck.
  11. Fo3Utility is what it's called and there are two versions, we use 1.8 on 1.7 game mods.
  12. This loads a bad plugin and save it, then GECK will load it.
  13. IF the Java utility can't load it? well, T-snip to inspect it's contents and edit the bad things out.
  14. xedit Id's the bad things.
Edited by Purr4me

Only if it's something that needs to be done to get my load order to work correctly.

The ultimate goal here is to just get through the game with all the best mods.

That being said...I still have Skyrim Legendary, Fallout NV and Fallout 4 to mod the crap out of as well. I can see how learning more about fixing mods would be beneficial, but I think I may have to save that for until it's absolutely necessary.