Completely Overwhelmed... :(

ZpIIlz

The game engine will only handle about 120-135 total files in your load order. Mine usually has problems if I go over 120 total files.

If you have a problem getting through the birth scene and into character creation, disable all your mods and play through to just before the birthday party. Make a save and enable your mods.

Also, I suggest that you make a save just before the exit door of the Vault 101 tunnel and again after you exit to the wasteland.

Mart's Mutant Mod-Tougher Traders, Zones Respawn and Natural Selection are redundant since they are part of the Paradox Ignition merged MMM and also incorporated into Fallout3 Wanderers Edition.

You need to decide how far back your companions will follow. Disable and uninstall the ones you don't use.

Use only one FWE-Optional Restore Tracers, not both.

FWE-Alternate Travel has a header of .esm but an extension of .esp and should load between the last .esm and before your first .esp.

You will have a problem walking from the wasteland into Arefu with Arefu Expanded active. You need to go to Arefu so that it shows on your Pipboy and then activate the mod. This way you can fast travel into and out of Arefu.

With the amount of mods you have installed along with RRCompanions Vault, you should make the game Large Address Aware http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/6510/?

Edited by M48A5

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[X] RR Companions 200 Follow Distance.esp
[X] RR Companions 250 Follow Distance.esp
[X] RR Companions 300 Follow Distance.esp
[X] RR Companions 100 Follow Distance.esp

3 too many, choose 1 not all, any time you come across things like this, use some Ethical approaches , RR 's stuff is rather complicated so it's important in the details, as they say, "it's the devil in the details" that's what counts.

Nice clean load order, a lot of mods !, you sure you want all of that? :devil: :smile:

So far I need to figure out what has introduced this OP mouse acceleration and disable it. And I need to optimize the Blackout ENB and performance settings because I'm getting huge frame rate drops as low as mid-40's. Not cool. I got 60fps in all my other games, and previous installations of Fallout, I know I can have it here too.

The game engine will only handle about 120-135 total files in your load order. Mine usually has problems if I go over 120 total files.

If this is the case then I should probably remove a few just on the basis that the game can't handle my load order, not my PC. Even though, so far, my game is working fine. Though, I haven't yet left Vault 101 because I'm still adjusting settings.

If you have a problem getting through the birth scene and into character creation, disable all your mods and play through to just before the birthday party. Make a save and enable your mods.

I have not had any problems with the birth scene. I went through it twice to make sure. Can you change your race to Shojo after making your character, though?

Also, I suggest that you make a save just before the exit door of the Vault 101 tunnel and again after you exit to the wasteland.

Way ahead of ya. I'm a game-save nazi and save religiously. I have all the auto saves disabled, I use quicksaves, but don't rely on them in case it corrupts something, I make "hard" saves OFTEN. Like, Every time I do something, go somewhere, or am about to level up. I also back up my saves in .rar files and move them to a different hard drive every once in a while also in case my file is corrupted.

Mart's Mutant Mod-Tougher Traders, Zones Respawn and Natural Selection are redundant since they are part of the Paradox Ignition merged MMM and also incorporated into Fallout3 Wanderers Edition.

Your right. Thank you for pointing that out I'll pull those outta there.

You need to decide how far back your companions will follow. Disable and uninstall the ones you don't use.

Saw that (Purr4me pointed it out too). Taken care of it. :)

Use only one FWE-Optional Restore Tracers, not both.

MAN I need to open my eyes and read. One removed.

FWE-Alternate Travel has a header of .esm but an extension of .esp and should load between the last .esm and before your first .esp.

Done.

You will have a problem walking from the wasteland into Arefu with Arefu Expanded active. You need to go to Arefu so that it shows on your Pipboy and then activate the mod. This way you can fast travel into and out of Arefu.

HA! I laugh because I thought of this exact thing already just hadn't acted on it. I'll disable the mod until I've come across Arefu in-game.

With the amount of mods you have installed along with RRCompanions Vault, you should make the game Large Address Aware

Good call! I even had that downloaded already just forgot about it. I've got it enabled now, though.

[X] RR Companions 200 Follow Distance.esp
[X] RR Companions 300 Follow Distance.esp
[X] RR Companions 100 Follow Distance.esp

3 too many, choose 1 not all, any time you come across things like this, use some Ethical approaches , RR 's stuff is rather complicated so it's important in the details, as they say, "it's the devil in the details" that's what counts.

ooh. didn't catch that. Thanks.

Nice clean load order, a lot of mods !, you sure you want all of that? :devil: :smile:

It is. It's a lot of mods. Couple times during the installation I thought, "maybe I should cut back a few." But, I'm confident my PC can handle it with the correct optimization and and very curious to see how they all work out in-game. I've seen a lot of "boast your huge load orders here, can you beat mine?" types of posts so I think I was sort of compelled to attempt my own. So far I'm still poking around in vault 101 trying to perfect the settings of everything. We'll see how it all works out on the surface, though.

Realized that all this time just now I was adjusting settings and playing in-game without my merged patch active. Such a derp.

So I've adjust the load order based the suggestions I was given and made a new merged patch.

I really wish there was collapsible text boxes...

[X] Fallout3.esm
[X] Anchorage.esm
[X] ThePitt.esm
[X] StreetLights.esm
[X] BrokenSteel.esm
[X] PointLookout.esm
[X] Zeta.esm
[X] Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch.esm
[X] aHUD.esm
[X] TalonExtraArmor.esm
[X] CINEMATECH.esm
[X] CRAFT.esm
[X] CALIBR.esm
[X] xCALIBR.esm
[X] Project Beauty.esm
[X] 20th Century Weapons.esm
[X] Mothership Crew.esm
[X] Alton, IL.esm
[X] EVE.esm
[X] EWE Energy Weapons Enhanced.esm
[X] Apocalypse Armory.esm
[X] FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esm
[X] Mart's Mutant Mod.esm
[X] lingsfinerthings.esm
[X] Companion Core.esm
[X] RobCo Certified v2.esm
[X] Enhanced Weather - Rain and Snow.esm
[X] RRCompanionVault.esm
[X] RRGuards.esm
[X] RR5MoreMales.esm
[X] RR5MoreFemales.esm
[X] CrossModData.esm
[X] Animy_prostitution.esm
[X] DCInteriors_ComboEdition.esm
[X] SeducingWomen.esm
[X] Shojo Race.esm
[X] RH_IRONSIGHTS.esm
[X] MyDog - Globals (keep this active).esm
[X] MyDog.esm
[X] FO3 Wanderers Edition - Alternate Travel.esp
[X] FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esp
[X] FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Anchorage.esp
[X] FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC The Pitt.esp
[X] FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Broken Steel.esp
[X] FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Point Lookout.esp
[X] FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Mothership Zeta.esp
[X] FO3 Wanderers Edition - Optional Restore Tracers.esp
[X] BetterGamePerformance.esp
[X] Project Beauty- Broken Steel.esp
[X] Project Beauty- Point Lookout.esp
[X] YearlingsGlasses.esp
[X] CRAFT - Activation Perk.esp
[X] Overhead3PCamera.esp
[X] Auto Aim Fix v1.1.esp
[X] Chems and Meds Re-Textures Pack.esp
[X] MoreMapMarkers.esp
[X] 99+2.esp
[X] megalight.esp
[X] Rivet City Realignment.esp
[X] UndergroundHideout.esp
[X] WeaponModKits.esp
[X] EWE Supermutant Energy Weapons.esp
[X] WMKAA12Shotgun.esp
[X] Stealthboy Recon Armor - CRAFT.esp
[X] CALIBR Ammo Schematics - CRAFT.esp
[X] Companion Core DLC Addon.esp
[X] RobCo Certified v2 Version Updater.esp
[X] RobCo Certified v2 Zeta Addon.esp
[X] MTCBigTownRobotFix.esp
[X] Shojo Companions.esp
[X] SeducedDLC03.esp
[X] SeducingWomen_patch_156.esp
[X] EWE Load Order Fix.esp
[X] EWE DLC Addon.esp
[X] Fellout-pipboylight.esp
[X] F3ProjectRealityMkI.esp
[X] ImaginatorFO3.esp
[X] xCALIBRammo_FWE.esp
[X] Blackened FWE + MMM + EVE + Project Beauty.esp
[X] Blackened RH + FWE + EVE.esp
[X] BaileysCrossingMetro.esp
[X] Flora Overhaul.esp
[X] APAddon.esp
[X] Ez0n3_Fallout3_MyMansion.esm
[X] AltonAddon.esp
[X] Animated Prostitution Mesmatron Recruitment v3 (With Slaves Stick Around Support).esp
[X] DYNAVISION - Dynamic Lens Effect.esp
[X] Directors Chair - Fallout 3.esp
[X] HZSmoothLight - FO3.esp
[X] Max Level 99.esp
[X] teslaPA -retextured.esp
[X] RubblePilesFix.esp
[X] PureWater-LittleRad-.esp
[X] PureWater-NoRad-.esp
[X] PureWater-VeryCleanLittleRad-.esp
[X] PureWater-VeryClearNoRad-.esp
[X] DarNifiedUIF3.esp
[X] RRWastelandPosters.esp
[X] RR Vanilla Companion Integration.esp
[X] RR Companion Vault 20thCW Supply.esp
[X] Apocalypse Armory.esp
[X] Apocalypse Armory - CRAFTing.esp
[X] Apocalypse Armory - CALIBR.esp
[X] Apocalypse Armory - xCALIBR.esp
[X] Apocalypse Armory - DLC Enhancements.esp
[X] Apocalypse Armory - Optional Historical Names.esp
[X] WeaponModKits - FWE Master Release.esp
[X] WeaponModKits - OperationAnchorage.esp
[X] WeaponModKits - ThePitt.esp
[X] WeaponModKits - BrokenSteel.esp
[X] WeaponModKits - PointLookout.esp
[X] WeaponModKits - Zeta.esp
[X] Apocalypse Armory + WMK.esp
[X] Yoko'sOutfits.esp
[X] lings finer things.esp
[X] Enhanced Weather - Rain and Snow in Fallout.esp
[X] Enhanced Weather - Weather Sounds in Interiors.esp
[X] Enhanced Weather - Sneak Bonus during Storms.esp
[X] Enhanced Weather - REBOOT.esp
[X] Fellout-Full.esp
[X] Realistic Interior Lighting.esp
[X] 20th Century v5 ALIVE (Vendor).esp
[X] 20th Century v5 ALIVE (Containers).esp
[X] 20th Century v5 ALIVE (NPC_Settler).esp
[X] 20th Century v5 ALIVE (Vault 101).esp
[X] 20th Century v5 ALIVE (RivetCity).esp
[X] 20th Century v5 ALIVE (Raider).esp
[X] 20th Century v5 ALIVE (Slaver).esp
[X] 20th Century v5 ALIVE (Chinese Ghoul).esp
[X] 20th Century v5 ALIVE (SuperMutant).esp
[X] 20th Century v5 ALIVE (Talon_Regulator).esp
[X] 20th Century v5 ALIVE (Brotherhood_Outcast).esp
[X] 20th Century v5 ALIVE (TEST Container).esp
[X] RobCo Certified v2 Omnipatch.esp
[X] xCALIBR_20CW_v5.12.esp
[X] Compatibility_Plugin_TalonExtraArmor_FWE_BrokenSteel.esp
[X] Compatibility Plugin00 TalonCo & Marts.esp
[X] 20th Century Weapons -Plus- Reborn FWE-WMK-Calibr14_V1_70RC_18668.esp
[X] 20th century for FWE.esp
[X] 20th Century Weapons -Plus- Reborn v1_70RC-18668-ALIVE(Chinese Ghoul).esp
[X] mantles_for_everyone.esp
[X] 20th Century Weapons -Plus- Reborn v1_70RC-18668-ALIVE (TEST Container).esp
[X] 20th Century Weapons -Plus- Reborn V1_70RC-18668-ALIVE(SuperMutant).esp
[X] Bagged and Tagged.esp <---merge
Edited by ZpIIlz

when you remove a mod from in game, move it's file out of the data folder too or it will load.

Ah, just deactivating it isn't enough, I see. Good to know.

it's real important for you to know, assets are Mesh files, texture files, xml files and things like that, these are associated with some plugins and will cause confusion too. IT's not always clear. But shows up in the game. Say, you installed a cleverly designed mod, it comes with assets. then discovered some things for some reason have Giant Exclamation markers.

Some times, not always is due to missing assets...but the assets are there when you check them, so your scratching your head; trying to figure out why?

IF the mods you install have no apparent reason to be conflicting, there is a conflict type not widely known or talked about because it's not seen directly.

An example Hair-pack.esm OR Project Beauty's assets OR anything that has a character asset involved can cause issue with character mods.

Ties that bind is such a good mod, but it has issues with other mods that cancel out it's assets in game. In order to stop a non visually seen conflict, you add the dependency Of hairpack or PB OR what ever to the TTB mod as a dependent. Then you have access to a whole lot more choices.

That's is just one example. want to see My TTB character ? he he. :laugh:

So far I need to figure out what has introduced this OP mouse acceleration and disable it. And I need to optimize the Blackout ENB and performance settings because I'm getting huge frame rate drops as low as mid-40's. Not cool. I got 60fps in all my other games, and previous installations of Fallout, I know I can have it here too.

That issue came from this mod ([X] Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch.esm) read the page it came from.

"So far I need to figure out what has introduced this OP mouse acceleration and disable it."

Edited by Purr4me