Completely Overwhelmed... :(

ZpIIlz

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weapon I refer too is a just a simple gun, nothing fancy.

Go to the data folder and use windows to find 14mm and see how many copies you find.

some weapons are spawned so they are not easy to locate in xedits systems.

Go to the data folder and use windows to find 14mm and see how many copies you find.

http://1.1m.yt/oUbv3oO.jpg

I think maybe best to just forget this small thing. this takes you down a road your not ready for.

You can say that again. I am so overwhelmed. I have no idea what it is we were looking for.

Anyway, it's probably best to just move on from that.

Other things have been fixed and adjusted so I can probably get back at it, even with the occasional CTD. Just gotta figure out why dimonized textures are only working for my player character and not NPCs.

Edited by ZpIIlz

Other things have been fixed and adjusted so I can probably get back at it, even with the occasional CTD. Just gotta figure out why dimonized textures are only working for my player character and not NPCs.

I'll make some room in my PM cuz it's full now and then I will instruct there how to put Nude things in the right places.

In the data folder, I need you to create a folder named Sources.

there ,basic mesh and textures from fallout3 and then in order the DLC as you go down the list. Yes, these will load and override the bsa archives so if you want, you can put the sources folder some where else. But you need access to replacement parts to fix a lot of mods.

Call it damage control. IF you put things in that folder? it can be used as an overhaul source, an update to the raw game. OR a training tool for you.