Completely Overwhelmed... :(

ZpIIlz

shot comparison, No Flags Scenario's

fommsorts.jpg

Above results Fomm's boss results

internal-loot.jpg

above results Mo's internal Loot results

linked-standalone-Loot.jpg

above result stand alone latest standalone Loot ran from internally linked in Mo.

what is found when returning to fomm to recover from the test and sort things back to where they belong is data, the plugins them selves have all be unchecked by Loot. You know all the complaints here about plugins getting Unchecked? For no reason what's so ever?

it's not rocket science to figure out what is the cause and what does what.

verified-1.jpg

1. Above result found returning to use of fomm from using loot standalone.
  2. verified-2.jpg

and results from fomm as it's found

If we are to believe that the flag is needed< then all esp's should be flagged too which led to the fiasco of master updating the Entire set of plugins causing ungodly amounts of complaints.

an esp is a format to control what's in an esm it is aggressive and overrides the above data.

an esm is passive and if the data is not overridden, it will trickle down into the flow of the game IT is NOT aggressive.

The format version control for editing all plugins are set to only allow us to use esp plugin formats with the geck NOT esm files NOT flagged as esm files. And you can not even edit a false flagged file with the geck without tampering with it's basic version control which some author do, they use power up. introduce false scripts the game does not understand with out the use of fose /script extending.

Go that rout, you no longer are using fallout 3 base code and the game fallout 3 is out the windows. It's now all FOSE games related software.

That simple flag..is enough to tip the cart here. might as well flag em all and be done with it, turn the games engine upside down, make it all act is if they are all master files.

not the right way to go.

the time taken and the template kept up to date are for a reason. the last shot here is the correct shot of the order.

EDIT: you want perfection? do as I indicate. The software can't lie to you if you know what it does..in any form, even incorrect sorting is not a lie, it's a result.

your results are what counts here, not here say. Fomm reads that data as bug free.

Loot introduces the bugs by being wrong with it's results. People not skilled will not know any of this. They rest their trust in the software, "right or wrong" that is what is taking place.

(FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esp

[X] FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC The Pitt.esp
[X] FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Anchorage.esp
[X] FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Broken Steel.esp
[X] FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Point Lookout.esp
) <--- those files needs to be told you are using this (FO3 Wanderers Edition - Alternate Travel.esp) and that is that. Other wise you WILL CTD !

Edited by Purr4me

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impressed at your extensive knowledge of this, as always.

what is found when returning to fomm to recover from the test and sort things back to where they belong is data, the plugins them selves have all be unchecked by Loot. You know all the complaints here about plugins getting Unchecked? For no reason what's so ever?

No, actually. I had no idea this was a thing.

If we are to believe that the flag is needed< then all esp's should be flagged too which led to the fiasco of master updating the Entire set of plugins causing ungodly amounts of complaints.

an esp is a format to control what's in an esm it is aggressive and overrides the above data.

an esm is passive and if the data is not overridden, it will trickle down into the flow of the game IT is NOT aggressive.

The format version control for editing all plugins are set to only allow us to use esp plugin formats with the geck NOT esm files NOT flagged as esm files. And you can not even edit a false flagged file with the geck without tampering with it's basic version control which some author do, they use power up. introduce false scripts the game does not understand with out the use of fose /script extending.

Go that rout, you no longer are using fallout 3 base code and the game fallout 3 is out the windows. It's now all FOSE games related software.

That simple flag..is enough to tip the cart here. might as well flag em all and be done with it, turn the games engine upside down, make it all act is if they are all master files.

This...made perfect sense to me, actually. I now understand a bit more. This whole time I thought esm files were like a "master" file and esps were like a small "slave" file. While that is sort of the case, seeing as how ESPs depend on ESMs, but I thought the ESMs (since they are all bold) had absolute priority, but I suppose that doesn't make much sense given that the ESPs are all loaded after them. idk some of this stuff is easier to understand than it is to explain. I'll get that load order fixed up right away.

Hey...wait a minute...My Alt travel is in bold up with the ESMs and yours isn't.

http://2.1m.yt/i-kPrkq.jpg

oh well, i think it still goes in the same place

Edited by ZpIIlz

Just keep in mind the opening here "No Flags Scenario's"

Some files built, require scripts that will only function as an esm format and some will only do so as an esp format.

A lot depends on the instructions and the things relied upon.

Things here and history would have been a whole lot different if Bethesda had given us the full program, but then, we all would put them out of business soon after.

Their full program allows us "would have allowed us" to push the data to master from the first go. but instead, we were only allowed to use this mess.

there was little effort in updating the program by any one for the GECK AKA know as the garden of creation kit,

The question arises as to why not? Power up is fose related, changes the format instead.

xedit provide massive technical skills to add scripting prowess to it's engine...yet no body bothered to do anything about what is supposed to be used for these games. No body except the FOSE IT team. That was the end of it.

Same applies to all current game models.

Common sense would point to none here. Yet, we see ports from other games, we see all sorts of wild and crazy mods built...FROM scratch even.

we see data not meant to run in most of these games here from other games and people get into trouble over ported content...the point being effort was taken to do just that and integrate those data packets into these game..but the CK lies in ruins and is totally ignored.

No interest placed on the real deal. there are folders that come with the kits where you "can add on scripts" for these kits.

is it being done?

No, it's not. left to wallow and be ignored in place of it 3rd party tools.

---------------------

TOPIC switch: all weather mods work best bellow in the load order.

The last file loaded "wins".

has to mean something, the rule of one as it's called. Imagine if the rule was the first mod wins ? which some here believe that, and I just laugh at that.

you can place very bad code above and it will damage in game play easy. The reason for that is the lower files not Only rely on whats above, they "overwrite things above..as is the designed format was made to work.

place the DLC content above the master fallout3.esm and see what takes place. IF you can even load the game?

Dynamic weather requires Enhanced weather to be there above it so it runs correctly but you can only use one of the two mods rain esp's, not both.

FWE's files has choices too, and again, can only run one of each, not both.

FWE has integrated files that superseded MMM mod's files so some of MMM's files can not be running..but there it is, raw, point blank in your face breakage from the start.

with out the nexus and post about how the mods are suppose to work, people would simply be lost.

This applies to most game. Generalized if that may be.

there is a stair case in mods, it starts with the Ck's and how "they work", that is where people let go of things. Don't want to learn things.

A master file esm is the main file other files follow, and it is the target file for esp's to change what's in them.

an esp is not a slave, the master file is the slave.

we program in changes to that with lower in order plugins.

I wonder now how many spelling mistakes I made here?

Whom ever controls the flow of any order is responsible to the masses for any mistakes made. old game means pretty much no longer interested in it.

so nothing works any more except the latest and greatest game going. Focus is way out of focus.

Advice: "Stay focused" :devil: :cool:

flag flipped, saved

http://1.1m.yt/qnzoatr.jpg

Edited by ZpIIlz

and your ready to rock ,while I was away ,I made a patch for another game ,took about 5 minutes to make, the game...Fo4, the data? 3 weather mods ,the results..outstanding.

back here to mess with things fo3ish.

don't forget to resort that load order cuz it's wrong ,dlc content flow must always follow the masters

Edited by Purr4me