Completely Overwhelmed... :(

ZpIIlz

I have also run into the endless loop of the intro music when loading a save.

I have found that if you open the pipboy and turn on the radio, then turn it off, you will get the ambient music back.

Edited by M48A5

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww....game crashed. I'm going to start cataloging the crashes here in case a pattern develops.

http://1.1m.yt/U-wgLHl.jpg
http://1.1m.yt/srEtZUu.jpg

CTD while performing a hard save in front of the house on the north side of Springvale. The save was not successful.

*EDIT*

I am actually able to re-create this indefinitely. Saving in front of this house crashes the game and fails the save attempt every time.

*EDIT*

False alarm...I walked to the other side of the house and saved. No problems.

huh.

Edited by ZpIIlz

crashed again when trying to hard save right after walking into megaton. I'm on a new file, I tried to save before Lucas Simms could approach me.

your crash ?

was it very near that rubble pile?

what texture replacer mods do you have installed.

that crash took place exactly where the screenshot is. So yeah, I'd say it was, like, on the rubble pile. I'm only using NMC's texture pack. Other texture mods are just earth, moon, and the combat shotgun. Unless you count Type 3.

what is in your inventory so far. it's a weird question but sometimes it matters, type 3 won't cause it.

I can load a shot under a scope of that area for you.

scope_1.jpg

Edited by Purr4me

It crashed OUTSIDE Megaton now lol.

Quicksave this time.

One time (on the play right before the one that started this thread) I had a persistant error causing my game to crash whenever I saved. No matter where or how. It was solved by dying.

By allowing my player to die and the game to "naturally" load my last save, the crash went away and I was able to save immediately. I went all the way to level 16 working with the crash.

I wonder if I have something similar here.