Completely Overwhelmed... :(

ZpIIlz

RR's stuff, never seen that before.

This, along with a number of other mods, will probably now be taken off the list. There are mods that I find a neccessity like FWE, My Dog and Underground Hideout. Stuff that I really like. Then there are others like RR's stuff, seducing women, animated prostitution (when it was in there), Sydney Follower, Ling's Things. All that I don't ever touch in my game. Least I hadn't yet. And wouldn't even notice if it was gone. Hell, stuff like AP and SW were only in there because they could be, not because I wanted them.

I kept all My correspondences with that individual. A lot of that is my fault. For that , I am sorry.

Small world. Funny to think that using that guide is what led me to the problems that led me here.

Let's do this, look for an old mod ,heck even Fook Alpha will do.

Ok, I couldn't find any trace of the alpha version of FOOK anywhere. Best I found was 1.0b in Mod DB. So maybe there is a different mod I could use? How does one identify an "old mod" without having known whats been around already? You can't really go to the nexus and sort by who's been around the longest.

read the description and possibly find a link to the archived versions, once you get on that servers access that shows all versions? grab them all and save them.

Are there mods that do that? I was under the impression that if it wasn't in the "files" section of the mod's page on the Nexus then it's nowhere.

What you can do is take the time to Isolate FOSE related mods into a source folder in their original content packages and then do the same for non-FOSE mods.

That I can do.

Tools coming up

Got em both

whats posted here seems to me to be of the same tree?

I see...so I have to learn how to "cut" mods. And it's complicated, i take it.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there mods that do that? I was under the impression that if it wasn't in the "files" section of the mod's page on the Nexus then it's nowhere.

yes indeed there is.

I see...so I have to learn how to "cut" mods. And it's complicated, i take it.

For as long as I am here, I will try to hold your hand as you work through it, it's all I can offer you except please read about what that author of those tools tell you to do and follow it...as you do, I will add on things left out, unforeseen things not known at the time of publications.

Always keep in mind, with me your learning by doing. If it were legal? I would have done it for you already and this would not be here.

The tools provided are your key to understanding, + all things must equal out as you go along and see what does what.

As you learn ! lol, you will no longer be intimidated by any of this stuff any more.

last, we never ever compress optimized files..got it?

Just so your not confused, I took the time to track down some Documentations by the authors.

you will be surprised at what i found.

(http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/8606/?)

still looking for that database.

* How can I use this with FPS Limiter?
- Copy the Limiter_D3D9.dll and HookHelper.dll files in to your Fallout folder (same folder as fose_loader.exe and fallout3.exe), then add "-fpslimit 30" (without the quotes) to fose_loader's command line. Change 30 to whatever limit you want.

That's why Intel users have problems. you can run only one version of that files code at any one time. and IF you could? I imagine ENB's have a hell of a time running.

Too much to sift through or bother with. An unseen variable is not cool.

Edited by Purr4me

For as long as I am here, I will try to hold your hand as you work through it, it's all I can offer you except please read about what that author of those tools tell you to do and follow it...as you do, I will add on things left out, unforeseen things not known at the time of publications.

Always keep in mind, with me your learning by doing. If it were legal? I would have done it for you already and this would not be here.

The tools provided are your key to understanding, + all things must equal out as you go along and see what does what.

As you learn ! lol, you will no longer be intimidated by any of this stuff any more.

This might be an appropriate time to reveal to you a couple things. Shed some light on to why the universe has brought us here, it's not actually to pull our hair out, because admit it. This is ambitious AF.

I am not some random gamer fixated on playing Fallout. My reason for going this far to change a game has hardly anything to do with actually playing the game, it's more or less just getting the game to play. To look at the game as an achievement in itself. To be able to open it up and smile and say this looks like this and runs like this because of all the work I put into it. It's MY game now. No other game is exactly like it.

The actual reason I want to spend hours and hours tinkering with a game instead of actually playing it is because I'm an artist. And not like, I have a spiral-ring that I color anime in (no offence to anyone), I mean like I'm currently enrolled in college for my Bachelors in Studio Art and the realm of game design is exactly where I want to take my skills to.

http://spiilz.deviantart.com/ (in case you're curious, these are kinda old tho)

So every bit of help that I get and everything that I learn here are all things I can take with me. Even if they don't directly relate any more it's still experience. Know that I'm taking this as seriously as you are and I won't take your services for granted or take advantage of the situation. I am as grateful as I am motivated to succeed.

It's also important to note that I am currently in between jobs AND classes. I have a little break ahead of me here so I'm allowed (for a short while, at least) to literally be a full-time "no-life" gamer for a bit. I have lots of time to stay up late and learn, and I'm very curious. >:]

never ever compress optimized files..got it?

got it.

Edited by ZpIIlz

You and my Youngest daughter would hit it off, she too loves to draw stuff, and does not know when to quit.

Nice art there.

--------------------

My title here has meaning. Well educated but still lack in linguistics skills.

Social media such as it is on an open networks leaves little to chance or too much too chance?

so be it.

This game's software your about to find out the truth with your own eys, but it does require a basis for that so you do understand.

The game was assembled by a whole lot of different individuals and at different times, during such times, things changed in house, things used and methods used at those times were not all the same way.

you could say by reading the data as if it were a road map in Time? you can make out what took place in house.

This type of thinking is also called "Mystic Arts" ergo, My Title.

"make someone aware of something", "train", "familiarize", "give first experience of something"

I'll make available to you so you can see a before and after effect on some things, but it does take / requires hands on approach to appreciate the meanings.

---------------------

are you up to change some tools ? because I do use things that make things a hell of a lot faster and cleaner ,More Organized than the norm.

You need hard drive space.

You need clear thoughts

And you need a goal. AKA an end result.

Edited by Purr4me

I'm for anything. Well...you know what I mean.

I have lots of time and space. Well, hard drive space, that is.

Clear thoughts I can try my best. But I do get confused every once in a while. :P

I will have to work on my end goal a little. I'll have a better idea of exactly what I want when I better understand what it's capable of.

1. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/ajax/downloadfile?id=1000144382
  2. create a folder name during install that isolates the program "do not allow it to name it's self", you name it.
  3. Once installed, drag it's exe to the tile bar like you see in my shots so it interacts with the desktops Environments.
  4. launch it, browse to where the game main folder is located.

Next, things NOT to do.

1. Do not use your user name or ID OR steam ID in it's settings, make sure you run all of this "Offline"
  2. Do not download mods thru it.
  3. Do not log into the nexus with this app because it sends upstream metadata and it's no bodies business what you do.
  4. Do not respond to any calls made to online activity ,Just ignore all of that.
  5. Do not upgrade this version because you will loose access to the data folder's arrangements within it.

There will be a thing possibly in newer versions that have a split pattern of install usage, I hope you never see it. But should you see it? use portable as a selection. Why? because the other method sends all your data to hidden folders, and you need direct access to those folders.

You control your data, do not allow others to do so for you.

install just one mod to establish a folder inside on the left...right click it and open with explorer.

up one folder to root of the directory and see the lay out.

in the mod folder, create a folder called "sources" close and reopen the program. At the top on the right, start to integrate the Fomm program and any other programs needed to editing, you will see Fallout and it's launcher are already there.

xedit should be in the root of the game folder.

But our main concern is Fomm. It is already installed so Just browse and select it as a new app.