Completely Overwhelmed... :(

ZpIIlz

I'm relieved we are on the same page, you had me going there for a minute.

you stop and wonder how long it took to produce that machine in the back ground.

200 + years of our own real time, things have progressed exponentially.

Any way, soon you will have the required base code. After we sort it all out, you will find things not so simple as to say you need giant Whooper machine to do things.

you just need the right code in the right way.

My touch on the key board is rather soft, I miss a lot of key's have issues with the space bar too.

most of the time, I don't really care about typing issues, most people I talk with are smart enough to know things like this goes on.

Edited by Purr4me

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recall our discussion about the quality of the game as shipped?

" The big rush to make a buck", if there were no truth to it, that there would not even be taking place, but sense it is taking place, it shows the level of design flaws shipped with the game.

Try this with Crysis 3 and you will find about en files only needing attention.

That's details left out of the eCommerce discussions Globally.

Consumers will just buy things and never know the truth of it.

And...I meant what I said, IF Bethesda had given out the full production Garden of creation kit to us, they would be pretty much put out of business.

The tools made were designed to make things better for us, break the Bonds we are tied up with.

It only requires patience and time. You really have to want to know what makes it all work.

That desire is where great thing spawn from.

I'm relieved we are on the same page, you had me going there for a minute.

No you're good! :D

I'm not confused at all. Lovin' this.

you stop and wonder how long it took to produce that machine in the back ground.

I think of these things every day. Partly because I'm extremely inquisitive, and partly because I'm absolutely obsessed with cars. That's the 2016 Alpha Romeo 4-C. Google claims the msrp is "from $55,900" But they are extremely rare. My favorite things about cars isn't even how fast they go or how nice they look. That's just a bonus. I love the politics like you mention here. I love how each car was designed by someone, then redesigned by a team, then inspected, then redesigned, then inspected again. Ideas get borrowed and stolen. Designers leave companies for other companies and you can see all of that in the bodylines of all the cars if you know where to look and who left what where. My wallpapers on my desktop cycle through nearly a thousand different pictures of cars I love. Every single one of them took an exausting amount of effort to makea reality. And don't even get me STARTED on the real technological and engineering milestones like the Chiron and the P1...

I have to stop myself there. ^_^

Any way, soon you will have the required base code. After we sort it all out, you will find things not so simple as to say you need giant Whooper machine to do things.

I had a feeling it would not be so easy all the way through. I'm ready, though.

you just need the right code in the right way.

This is where I will have some learning to do. The only coding experience I have is some basic HTML from school. I don't now Python or C++ or any of that.

I think the title of the thread has become relevant again as it now applies to anyone trying to read it.

We have reduced mods to simple drag and drop with this program.

there can be no faults during this setup to take chances with.

I will make you aware I am in contact with a team member whom is scanning these posts.

Discussions are private so I'll not relate whats said. Interest? well I am trying.

I think the title of the thread has become relevant again as it now applies to anyone trying to read it.

This thread will give the best of them a big fat headache, that I know for sure. Impatient , implements goals not suiting their preferences or languages.

This is about your needs specifically.

Hammond made this software for games and other applications.

Do you know whom that is?

lol when you say "Hammond" I just think Richard Hammond from British Top Gear. Though, I doubt that's who you're referring to so I'll assume no. I don't know.

Any way, make a temp folder on the root of the drive, Go into Mo's mod folder and drag out all those mod packages except the source folder to that external folder.

I have made a new folder: "C:\Mods Temp"

But I am slightly confused, is this supposed to take place after Python is finished working away? Because the only folder in Mo's mod folder for me IS just the source folder. I have no mod packages in there. My mods are stored on an external hard drive in a folder called "mods archive" as they were when they were manually downloaded. still compressed. Then I have C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 3 goty\mods\ where FOMM installed everything. Did I miss a step?

We have reduced mods to simple drag and drop with this program.

there can be no faults during this setup to take chances with.

Yes. Better safe than sorry.

I will make you aware I am in contact with a team member whom is scanning these posts.

Discussions are private so I'll not relate whats said. Interest? well I am trying.

This is about your needs specifically.

I am flattered and honored. I'll try not to make a hash of it or waste anyone's time. How much of what is learned here can be applied to New Vegas, Skyrim or Fallout 4?

As seen in the image you provided, Mo is picking up all the mods thus still residing in there, Steam/common/fallout3/data.

Just move those out "later" when the process is completed as to NOT disturb it.

It shows that they are " UN-managed -Mo" files...those are your mods, and they need to be in the same place you moved their assets too.

you can place them all into a single folder if you wish, the contents of any folder are read By mo so if you wanted to enact them along with their perspective assets, all you do is drag the folder holding Them into Mo's mod folder and Bam ! they are there.

all assets you installed are compiled together because you used a different method to install them all.

Mo allows this not to take place, it keeps all mod packages separated and together at the same time.

From now on, use Mo to install all mods.