⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Help for people, who have problems with mods that add textures, meshes, ui and so on, but don't see them in game!

zipyke

Hello

Preaqual story!

I recently(week ago) did fresh Windows 10 install and installed also Fallout 4 to start playing again! Also installed Nexus Mod Manager, for installling mods! First thing I noticed, was, that Fallout 4 didn't create any folder or .ini files into documents/my games/. So I used my old ini files before the install. Copied them into that folder. So installed all mods like - Satellite world map, nano suit, wastelander sniper etc.

First thing i noticed in game was that my map had not changed, then if i used any added armorsuits, my body went invisible, crossbows mod made game crash, def ui was not working. I was pretty pissed, did every solution and ini change i could find inforums nothing helped.

Solution!

Then what i discovered, was that Windows 10 made another documents folder! Where were all the un changed Fallout 4 .ini files!

It made it into: Local Disk (C:)/users/yourname/Onedrive/Documents/My Games/Fallout4

After i did .ini changes there, by adding into Fallout4Custom.ini:

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

Now all my mods work as it should :)

Hope it helps you guys :)

And sorry for my english, not my first language!

Hello

Preaqual story!

I recently(week ago) did fresh Windows 10 install and installed also Fallout 4 to start playing again! Also installed Nexus Mod Manager, for installling mods! First thing I noticed, was, that Fallout 4 didn't create any folder or .ini files into documents/my games/. So I used my old ini files before the install. Copied them into that folder. So installed all mods like - Satellite world map, nano suit, wastelander sniper etc.

First thing i noticed in game was that my map had not changed, then if i used any added armorsuits, my body went invisible, crossbows mod made game crash, def ui was not working. I was pretty pissed, did every solution and ini change i could find inforums nothing helped.

Solution!

Then what i discovered, was that Windows 10 made another documents folder! Where were all the un changed Fallout 4 .ini files!

It made it into: Local Disk (C:)/users/yourname/Onedrive/Documents/My Games/Fallout4

After i did .ini changes there, by adding into Fallout4Custom.ini:

[Archive]

bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

sResourceDataDirsFinal=

Now all my mods work as it should :smile:

Hope it helps you guys :smile:

And sorry for my english, not my first language!

Well I already did that and it still doesnt work =(