• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"That's... Unfortunate. As for me... You could say I'm looking for business opportunities," said Nephenee, still glancing at the camp.

"Nephenee was it?" gralengaard Said "i am gralengaard first of the werewolfs" he Then turned from his beutyfull elven form to His 3 meter high beast form and Said with a demonic voice "plesure to meet u"

"I had a large portion of my wealth invested on shipping armor and weapons from Colovia to Solitude, until that damn arrogant captain wrecked our ship on the Northern ice."

Nephenee looked sadly at the sacks and bag on her horse.

"Without capital, all I can do right now is move spices and soul gems, maybe some other things."

EDIT:

Nephenee turned to look at the person addressing her.

"My, a werewolf. Nice to meet you too."

"I had a large portion of my wealth invested on shipping armor and weapons from Colovia to Solitude, until that damn arrogant captain wrecked our ship on the Northern ice."

Nephenee looked sadly at the sacks and bag on her horse.

"Without capital, all I can do right now is move spices and soul gems, maybe some other things."

EDIT:

Nephenee turned to look at the person addressing her.

"My, a werewolf. Nice to meet you too."

I am also an enforcer and bodyguard of lady selene although A's a vampire she dont need much protecting

"If you go to the right sources..."

Nephenee reached into one of the bags, and pulled out a grand gem.

"...You can get them surprisingly cheap."

She turned the gem over. "To a certain extent, anyway. I'm not bad with a sword, so I do go 'shopping' at some old ruins from time to time."

She tossed the gem up in the air and caught it.

"Of course, there's always the stupid adventurer that sells things they find for almost literally, dirt cheap."

"you know what i prefer? i prefer merchants who do not waste time trying to persuade me, no matter how good there pitch may sound. It never works. And it never will, i buy my goods at shall we say expensive prices? These boots cost more than a manor in the country, now if you want my attention, things with a huge pricetag might just ensnare me."

OOC: for a basic plot, Iodiria is about to rebuild morrowind, and Selene and the others are going to completely obliterate the thalmor. Anytime is okay to join, but being a thalmor would mean your characters death, we are going to kill the thalmor you understand?

Edited by mythicdawnmaster