The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Selene turned and walked to Nawen she said "Could you put an arrow in that mans head?"

Nawen nodded and aimed an arrow right to the mans head. She hesitated though, she glanced at Aardorn and waited for his answer. This man won't avoid her arrow. No one does.

Edit: 100th page claim! :laugh:

Edited by Naktis

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene turned and walked to Nawen she said "Could you put an arrow in that mans head?"

Nawen nodded and aimed an arrow right to the mans head. She hesitated though, she glanced at Aardorn and waited for his answer. This man won't avoid her arrow. No one does.

Edit: 100th page claim! :laugh:

Aardorn buried his face in his hands, honour was lost in this once proud world. Galagul would die before battle commenced, this was a dishonourable death, but then again De puce's men would be leaderless... but leaderless men can be the cruelest.

"Wait Nawen!, i have to try and reason with them, these people do not deserve death!" Selene marched to the front of her men and shouted to Galagul "I cannot believe you would slay innocent men for a coward who has to rely on you to lead his army! are you so weak as to follow a coward? it seems my corset has more bones in it than your masters spine!"

"Wait Nawen!, i have to try and reason with them, these people do not deserve death!" Selene marched to the front of her men and shouted to Galagul "I cannot believe you would slay innocent men for a coward who has to rely on you to lead his army! are you so weak as to follow a coward? it seems my corset has more bones in it than your masters spine!"

"There is much more at work than this one coward! I fear for my families and my life should I betray!"

Selene sighed and said "So you would destroy the lives of so many other family's? i know what it is like to lose your entire family, for i lost every member of mine!, just call of the men, and tell that spineless degenerate of a master to come out here and face me!"

"My aim is not to destroy others families! I can not negotiate any longer!" He shouted, before heading into a tent to stratergise