The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Cannons! a new invention from the imperial city! they fire metal orbs which explode on impact with the ground! blowing enemies to smithereens!, and the chained cannon balls are connected together by a chain, fired directly towards the enemy and cutting them into peices!" Selene explained

OOC; Cannon balls don't explode

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Well, whatever you're about to do, do it quickly. I don't really feel like being squashed by a huge, stinky chunk of meat."

"me neither. Who is this bloody lord gray anyway!"

"I Dont know, and when we find him he will be strung up, he could cost this town and its people their lives!" Selene then turned and said "MEN READY THE CANNONS, I WANT THEM DECIMATED, LEAVE NOTHING LEFT, BLOW A CRATER IN THE EARTH IF YOU HAVE TO JUST DESTROY THEM!!" The cannons begun a rapid annihilation of the enemy, after the first five cannons were fired more than half of the invaders forces were gone, the next cannons were brought out and readied to fire.

Nawen stood there and watched as the enemies were destroyed. Her bow ready just in case. She felt sorry for the families of those men that died here today. Some of them were probably fathers and husbands. Some part of her felt sorry for those men too. They were just following orders... orders from bad people. Edited by Naktis

Nawen stood there and watched as the enemies were destroyed. Her bow ready just in case. She felt sorry for the families of those men that died here today. Some of them were probably fathers and husbands. Some part of her felt sorry for those men too. They were just following orders... orders from bad people.

The army faltered, their bulk destroyed and their moral broken, few were left to stand up to the defenders

"NO! To me!" Galagul shouted, rallying some of his men, but there were too few, they showed bravery, charging toward the gate, carring sacks. They were cut down by arrows but three, galagul, a spearman and a man with a torch reached the gates, and the two chucked their sacks into the gate, the Man with a torch was shot dead, but galagul took it and threw it into the breach... and there was an amazing explosion, the gate destroyed, Galagul had struck a deal with the snake, and though it was doomed to be rigged, it seemed that the explosion did it's job.

Still, Galagul was no fool, two men were not going to defeat the army. He let out a shout to some of the routing units, and a few gathered to him.