The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Selene walked to the gate with 50 of her men she stood to face Galagul, one hand on her hip the other holding her huge warfan she said to him "Oh dearie me, it looks like the end of the line does it not? now you may leave or face me, your choice Galagul, but it is your family i would worry about, what would your wife do without a husband? and your children without a father?"

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene walked to the gate with 50 of her men she stood to face Galagul, one hand on her hip the other holding her huge warfan she said to him "Oh dearie me, it looks like the end of the line does it not? now you may leave or face me, your choice Galagul, but it is your family i would worry about, what would your wife do without a husband? and your children without a father?"

"I... am no fool. I know when I'm beaten" He drew his sword, and walked toward Selene, before flipping it in his hand and holding the blade, giving it to her "I surrender"

Selene took his sword after she sheathed her war fan, she held it in her hands and bowed respectfully to Galagul, she then said "I accept your surrender, sir. you shall not die here today, you were faced with an awful task, trying to beat the cannons of the Imperial Legion.I respect you for your bravery and cunning Lord Galagul, and invite you for a drink" She said respectfully.