• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene laughed and said "Your life is better?! being a being hated by all, and hunted by many, a creature of completely ferral nature? No as a Day-walker i have all the power of a pureblood vampire, just with the impurities removed!, im afraid being a dog, is not on the same level as being a Daywalker my friend" Selene got up and left the tavern, she walked through the village. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Selene came back into the tavern, she was holding her bag when suddenly she tripped, all of her things fell on the floor, and a horrific painting slid from the bag and stopped next to Nawen's feet...

http://images.epilogue.net/users/claudia/Claudia-Sutton-The-French-LadySmall.jpg

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Selene held onto Nawen's arm and got up, she saw the painting in Nawen's hand and all of the color drained from her face... she knew there would be questions about it.

"Uhm... you don't have to say anything if you don't want to." Nawen said to Selene even though she was really curious. What are those two women and is that just some sort of sick imagination of someone portrayed on a canvas or was it real...

"No, i will tell you" She pointed to the woman in the white gown... the vampire and she said "That is... that is me" She then said "This was painted around 300 years ago, and what you see in the picture is real, an exact copy of that Night"

"Oh..." "And... what happened that night?"