The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"I... i was found out for what i was, a vampire, the town rallied outside my home in a mob, pitchforks blazing torches that tipe of thing. That girl, her name was... it was Olivia, she was the daughter of the mayor, i went mad and, i killed her, i drank her blood dry and then i killed her. I then dragged her outside by her hair and lay her on the doorstep". Selene said, looking at the painting somberly. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"I... i was found out for what i was, a vampire, the town rallied outside my home in a mob, pitchforks blazing torches that tipe of thing. That girl, her name was... it was Olivia, she was the daughter of the mayor, i went mad and, i killed her, i drank her blood dry and then i killed her. I then dragged her outside by her hair and lay her on the doorstep". Selene said, looking at the painting somberly.

Nawen stayed silent. She thought about what Selene just said. It was truly horrible and Nawen had no idea what to say about the story but she still had one question. "Why do you carry this painting with you?"

"To remind me of what i had become, and that i never want to go there again, That night was one of my darkest moments, i hope to never be like that again" She said looking at the painting, remembering that Night in full detail.

Nawen looked at Selene for a while. In a way that horrible painting should help Selene to never go down the same path again. She went to her seat and looked down at her mug. The last words Selene just said for some odd reason reminded Nawen, her father. She feared that if he's still alive he might have chosen the wrong path...

Selene sat at the table with Nawen, looking at the painting she said to Nawen "That girl was so young... she did not deserve that!... im sorry you really did not need to see that, and the ironic thing, is that it was painted by an artist in the Town, he gazed through my letter box and he saw... that, he painted it and i... I killed him and the rest of the villagers, and took the painting" Selene said morbidly, that night would play on her mind for a long time.

Selene sat at the table with Nawen, looking at the painting she said to Nawen "That girl was so young... she did not deserve that!... im sorry you really did not need to see that, and the ironic thing, is that it was painted by an artist in the Town, he gazed through my letter box and he saw... that, he painted it and i... I killed him and the rest of the villagers, and took the painting" Selene said morbidly, that night would play on her mind for a long time.

"It's alright. I'm thankful that you trusted me and told me this." She placed her hand on Selene's hand and smiled.

Aardorn entered "Trusted with what? Only person you could trust?" He asked ever curious, he had just heard the last two parts of their conversation. He looked at the painting "Beautiful" He remarked sarcasticly

"Why hello Aardorn we were just... discussing my link with that painting, nothing you need worry yourself with.."

"Ok. I am guessing you robbed that painting form some poor guy you left dead on the red moutain or something"