• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"No i... im afraid not, i suppose i could tell you but... i have to know i can trust you, this is a very personal matter Aardorn."

"A painting is a personal matter?"

Nawen took a sip of her ale and looked around the tavern. The people started gathering in the tavern, like there was no attack here. A young came to their table and patted Nawen on the shoulder. "This is for you, for helping us. Thank you." The girl said to Nawen and gave her an amulet before running off. The drow looked at the amulet and froze. She clenched her fists in anger but the amulet didn't break. "This isn't funny." She whispered to herself.

Selene heard nawens last words and said "What is wrong what did that child do?!, are you okay?" Selene said in a worried tone.

She looked at Selene and smiled. "Yes. I'm fine..."

"Because you sounded fine didn't you?"

"Because you sounded fine didn't you?"

Nawen sighed and showed them the amulet. "This is the current symbol of Goddess Lloth also known as Queen of Spiders or Queen of the Demonweb Pits." She started at the amulet for a while in silence. "She... she is the Goddess of drow..."

"And how did a child get hold of such a thing?!, when i find the little bugger i shall give her a good slap!" Selene said angrily

Nawen decided to remain silent about the other and an actual part why she's angry or rather scared. "I just don't get it how can someone, here in Tamriel even have a thing like this. It's definitely not mine."