• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"And how did a child get hold of such a thing?!, when i find the little bugger i shall give her a good slap!" Selene said angrily

Nawen decided to remain silent about the other and an actual part why she's angry or rather scared. "I just don't get it how can someone, here in Tamriel even have a thing like this. It's definitely not mine."

"Your'll be surprised by some of the stuff in this world which doesn't belong here."

"Then we must find out!, we cant have something like this going on!, Are your people out to get you? have you wronged Lloth in any way?"

Nawen sighed and lowered her head. And she thought she won't have to tell this. "Probably. The thing that I'm helping people and enjoy doing so is probably making her mad. If she even knows about me... there's also something I did back in my homeland. Or rather in their homeland. The Underdark."

"Your'll be surprised by some of the stuff in this world which doesn't belong here."

Nawen looked at Aardorn. "Like what exactly?" "Like me?" She thought the last part to herself. Even if that's what he meant she wasn't offended by it.

Edited by Naktis

"Then we must find out!, we cant have something like this going on!, Are your people out to get you? have you wronged Lloth in any way?"

Nawen sighed and lowered her head. And she thought she won't have to tell this. "Probably. The thing that I'm helping people and enjoy doing so is probably making her mad. If she even knows about me... there's also something I did back in my homeland. Or rather in their homeland. The Underdark."

Aardorn lowered his head, were wolves, shadowy gods from other worlds, god damn lunatics hunting him... skyrim seemed to have it in for him... he hoped he wouldn't get dragged into this, but now it seemed rather inevitable

"Trust me, you don't want to know about it..."

Edited by Brutii

"But I doubt it's something serious. Maybe someone came through the same portal and had this amulet. There's nothing to worry about. But if some of my people are really after me there's no need to try and find something out. They usually attack someone in their sleep and steal their equipment." Edited by Naktis

"Aardorn, are you okay? you have been rather... distant for a while now, something troubling you?"

Selene then looked at Nawen and said "They attck in your sleep and steal your equipment?!... oh how very honorable of them! you need not worry about assailants in your sleep, i will keep watch as i dont sleep anyway, being a vampire and all."

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"But I doubt it's something serious. Maybe someone came from the same portal and had this amulet. There's nothing to worry about. But if some of my people are really after me there's no need to try and find something out. They usually attack someone in their sleep and steal their equipment."

"Great, now I'm going to get robbed while I sleep. What could make this better?"

"Great, now I'm going to get robbed while I sleep. What could make this better?"

"They might use poison too." Nawen took a sip of her ale. "But trust me there's nothing to worry about. See, I'm perfectly fine. You'll be too."

OOC: There might be nothing with is or maybe something. Like her father is alive and looking for her. :laugh: What do you guys think? :ohdear: