• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene lifted one eyebrow and said "Sit and wait for dragons? i dont think so, we have some serious adventuring to do! caves to clear, barrows to plunder for ancient treasure, and of course snag a dragon on the way will earn you extra points. But first we need to find out why your people are hunting you, it was no coincidence that girl gave you the amulet Nawen!" Selene said

Selene got up and said "Damn it!, i did not get hardly enough blood! i managed to get some from a bandit but only a drop, i will be back later guys, probably in the morning! i am feeling really weak, and i can feel my hunger growing" And with that Selene left the inn, she traveled around, searching for a decent prey...

Selene got up and said "Damn it!, i did not get hardly enough blood! i managed to get some from a bandit but only a drop, i will be back later guys, probably in the morning! i am feeling really weak, and i can feel my hunger growing" And with that Selene left the inn, she traveled around, searching for a decent prey...

"One day that woman is going to meet her match, probably one of her 'meals'"

Nawen had no time to say anything to Selene and when the drow saw that she left, she only shrugged.

The hooded figure noticed the oddly dressed woman walking. He saw what she did to that bandit. The mysterious person grabbed his scimitar and jumped out from the bushes. He pointed his weapon to the woman. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked and tightened his grip around the hilt of his weapon. The hooded person wasn't wearing any gloves or gauntlets. His skin was dark and the color of his skin was slightly darker than Nawen's.

OOC: Selene can't know who he is until the person will meet Nawen. She can guess his race however. :laugh:

Selene raised one eyebrow as the blade was pointed at her, she smiled at the mysterious man and smiled, showing her teeth "Oh little ol me? im off to find some dinner my dear!, what are you a highwayman? want my money?" Selene said clearly amused by the actions of the man

The man still kept his weapon pointed at Selene. "I saw what you did to that bandit! I won't let you harm anyone else!"