The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Selene laughed and said "Oh wont you? and how do you plan on stopping the Governess of Skyrim find her meal?"

OOC: she will comment on his race in a moment :biggrin:

"I don't care who you are! That doesn't mean you can do something like that. They're people not food!"

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene sighed and said "He was a bandit! hardly worth notice my dear!, and i need blood to survive, as humans need water, the water is the life-blood of this planet! yet i do not stop you mortals from drinking it, and feasting on the many things nature provides! This world is not a meal, yet everyday mortals feast from, pulling resources from the ground, killing the creatures that roam the wilds!" Selene said casually, she then noticed the mans hand's, the color of his skin, she drew both of her Daedric war fans and held them in her hands "Begone Assassin!, the girl is under my protection, i wont let you harm her!" She said angrily

"How long does it take to suck someone dry!" Aardorn complained, before smoking his pipe to calm him down. If she took much longer he would choke her until he got a decent reason.

Selene sighed and said "He was a bandit! hardly worth notice my dear!, and i need blood to survive, as humans need water, the water is the life-blood of this planet! yet i do not stop you mortals from drinking it, and feasting on the many things nature provides! This world is not a meal, yet everyday mortals feast from, pulling resources from the ground, killing the creatures that roam the wilds!" Selene said casually, she then noticed the mans hand's, the color of his skin, she drew both of her Daedric war fans and held them in her hands "Begone Assassin!, the girl is under my protection, i wont let you harm her!" She said angrily

He was about to say something to what she said about that she needs blood to survive but then the woman mentioned her. The man lowered his weapon. "The girl? Is she alright?" He was genuinely worried and it was possible to notice that in his voice.

"How long does it take to suck someone dry!" Aardorn complained, before smoking his pipe to calm him down. If she took much longer he would choke her until he got a decent reason.

"Maybe she can't find anyone." Nawen commented as she was tapping his fingers on the table.

"Maybe she can't find anyone." Nawen commented as she was tapping his fingers on the table.

"Then she is dead. I'll give it a while, but then I am going to go and kick her up the arse for taking so long!"

"Then she is dead. I'll give it a while, but then I am going to go and kick her up the arse for taking so long!"

"You have some kind of plans or something?"

"No"