The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

When both of them calmed down they sat at the table to talk. Valdur looked around. "It seems you have found some friends." He said as he looked at Selene, Aardorn and Edward.

Nawen noticed that Selene was crying. She came closer and placed her hand on Selene's shoulder.

"Give me your name, and I will give you mine."

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene noticed Nawens hand and was relieved she smiled and turned to them both and said "Please, ignore me, it is... nothing, just seeing you two together brought back some... memories, honestly dont let my tears ruin your splendid reunion" Selene held back anymore tears, but her mascara was now mostly down her face, she looked at Valdur and said, putting her hand forward for a handshake "A pleasure to meet you sir, Nawen has been, and always will be a dear friend to me, i assure you i was looking after her, she is important to me, and about earlier... im sorry, im a little protective of your daughter, i just could not see her hurt" Selene said looking into Valdur's eyes kindly.

He looked at Aardorn. "I apologize, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Valdur." He held out his hand in greeting. (or however you write that. :pinch: )

Valdur shook Selene's hand. "The pleasure is mine." "I thank you for looking out for my daughter. She never really had friends and I am happy that she found some in this land."

Edited by Naktis

He looked at Aardorn. "I apologize, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Valdur." He held out his hand in greeting. (or however you write that. :pinch: )

Aardorn shook it "Aardorn"

"She is... for now"

Valdur looked at Aardorn. "What's that supposed to mean? If you're going to..." He was cut off by Nawen, who shook her head in disbelief.

"Going to what?" Aardorn said