• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Going to what?" Aardorn said

Nawen was about to say something but her father spoke first. "Hurt her." Nawen stared at him. How can he even think something like that. Although... drow are distrustful.

"Depends. If she was going to kill me, what would I do? Well, the answer there is obvious. Else... probably not" Aardorn said looking him in the eye.

Selene went over to the bar and brought drinks for everyone, she then put them on the table on a tray, luckily she did not fall over this time.

She sat next to Aardorn and kicked him lightly under the table, an indication, she was telling him Watch your words, we really dont want to anger her father

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"Depends. If she was going to kill me, what would I do? Well, the answer there is obvious. Else... probably not" Aardorn said looking him in the eye.

"Probably not?" Valdur frowned and looked back at Aardorn. "Be careful what you say." Nawen rolled her eyes. "Alright. That's enough. No one's going to hurt anyone."

Selene went over to the bar and brought drinks for everyone, she then put them on the table on a tray, luckily she did not fall over this time.

She sat next to Aardorn and kicked him lightly under the table, an indication, she was telling him Stop this is not a good idea, you wont hurt nawen at all, just dont anger her father!

Aardorn kicked her back, hard.

"Probably not?" Valdur frowned and looked back at Aardorn. "Be careful what you say." Nawen rolled her eyes. "Alright. That's enough. No one's going to hurt anyone."

"You hope"

Selene's leg collided against Aardorn, but he didn't react to it/

Edited by Brutii

"You hope"

Valdur sighed and his expression changed from angry to content. This boy only talks he won't do anything to his daughter. He doesn't look like the type that would. He then turned to his daughter and smiled.

Aardorn looked, the man doubted him. Good.

Selene got up and went upstairs, she came down with her bags and went to the door she said "Well, i cant stay in this tavern forever, so i am off to the next town, i hope you guys will be coming soon, i dont want to be a lonely wanderer. So i will be in the next village, i think it is about 7 miles from here so bye bye, i will see you all soon!" With that Selene left the tavern and walked slowly towards the next village.