• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Nawen walked as always cautious, when she noticed smokes. She quickly ran to the village. But it was too late. She then noticed Selene and Aardorn. "What happened here!?" She asked them.

Aardorn remained silent

"How many survived?" Nawen looked closer at the remains. "Looks like no one did... and I've met no one on my way here."

"Looks like no one did..." Aardorn said, before smiling slightly "but there will be some"

"I don't believe any did, wait what is that over there?" Selene pointed to a bit of rubble on the ground, someone was trying to get out! Selene jumped of the rock she was lying on, and removed the rubble, underneath was a boy, about 11 years old, he coughed and Selene helped him up. "Are you okay boy?" She said kindly. "Yes, thank you miss, wow you sure are pretty! rescued by angel i was!" Selene smiled at the boys compliment and kissed him on the cheek, she held him by the hand and walked him over to Aardorn and Nawen, she said "Looks like we have a survivor"

"I don't believe any did, wait what is that over there?" Selene pointed to a bit of rubble on the ground, someone was trying to get out! Selene jumped of the rock she was lying on, and removed the rubble, underneath was a boy, about 11 years old, he coughed and Selene helped him up. "Are you okay boy?" She said kindly. "Yes, thank you miss, wow you sure are pretty! rescued by angel i was!" Selene smiled at the boys compliment and kissed him on the cheek, she held him by the hand and walked him over to Aardorn and Nawen, she said "Looks like we have a survivor"

Nawen smiled when she noticed a child. "At least someone survived."