The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Yes but... what do we do with him? i cant look after him, none of us can!, we should take him back to Ivarstead, there is an orphanage there, what do you two think?"

"Good idea. But at first we need to make sure he's not hurt. And I'd like to stay here for a while. Maybe someone else survived and is lying under all that rubble."

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Alright good plan, i will heal him up" Selene cast a powerful healing spell on the child and said "Are you okay? do you know if your parents are alive?" Selene said kindly. The boy pointed to a large pile of rubble, he said to Selene that when the roof of their house fell down, his parents were there, Selene called Nawen and Aardorn to help her shift the rubble. once it was clear they saw to people, both were still breathing, but barely alive, Selene healed them and they reunited with their son. Selene accepted the familys thanks, but declined a reward, then the little family set off for Ivarstead, to hopefully start their new life. Selene then said "Well... that is two more survivors but i doubt there will be anymore"

Edward would later be sitting in the tavern waiting. He would then pass on a message to Selene and Nawen using magic. "Coming to the tavern...?"

Selene sent a mental message out to Edward she said "Sorry, sweetie, no tavern, we have moved on from that village, we are in the next town about 7 miles northeast. oh and i got a new hairstyle"